sixteen.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
rl, imessage, dc.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

the two shortly after walked into her apartment. but when hearing the knock at her door, soleil didn't know who she expected it to be. when opening the door, it revealed the blonde girl herself, corinna.

sol's eyes widened, "can i help you?"

"i came for karl," she forced a friendly smile, "he's staying with me."

she looks back into her apartment to see karl standing not too far behind her. he furrowed his eyebrows, it was true. he was staying with her. his things were at her home. "i was, yes."

"your stuff is still at my house, hun." corinna said, "aren't you going to come retrieve them?"

soleil was taken back a bit, karl was going to say something before she interrupts, stepping in front of him to face corinna. "hold on, how'd you get my address?"

"oh soleil, that should be the least of your worries."

she chuckled a bit, "what are you talking about?"

corinna pouts a bit, "karl? do you want to tell her, or should i?"

she looks back at him, he didn't look confused. he was hiding something. he knew what corinna was going to bring up. soleil felt a pit form in her stomach, she breathed, "what is it, karl?"

he looked ashamed as he stared at his shoes, "i—uh.."

"he's taking too long," corinna clears her throat, she looks at soleil with a mischievous grin, "him and i slept together last night."

soleil's eyes widened, she lets out a small scoff out of disbelief, she couldn't even look at karl. corinna means nothing to me, she recalled his voice say from a few minutes earlier.

"soleil i—" karl attempted to reach for her arm, she shook his grip off her. the look in her eyes wounded him, "am i just a fucking joke to you?"

"what? no—"

"karl leave or i swear to god i will slap the shit of you." soleil threatened, her hands shook with anger. she was practically fuming with built up frustration.

he stepped back, knowing he blew it. forever. quite honestly he was angry at himself as well, but he knew saying one more thing to soleil and he'd definitely get shown.

but nonetheless he tried, "sol—"

she took a deep breath and looked down, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. "just leave."

he could sense the sadness in her voice, you fucked it up again. and so he walked out, corinna nodded contently before following him.

soleil had never felt so played before. she shut her door, leaning against the it and sliding down. burying her face in her hands as she let out sobs.

corinna means nothing to me. corinna means nothing to me. corinna means nothing to me.

"i'm so stupid," she muttered to herself as she wiped her tears stained cheeks. "so fucking stupid."