twenty-two.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!
rl, dc, twitter.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"y'know soleil.." alex mumbled as he crashed on the couch, "you're an amazing friend."

she chuckled, knowing he was drunk out of his mind and merely just saying anything without a thought. "and you're an amazing one as well."

soleil was busy fixing up a homemade remedy so alex won't be hit too hard with a hangover the following day.

he gasped, she looks up to see him sitting up. sol chuckles at how amazed her friend looked, as if an idea popped into his head, "what's up?"

"can we get a cat? like adopt one?" there was a sparkle of excitement and hope when looking in his eyes. she smiles, "you're drunk menso." (basically calling him stupid/silly.)

"well yeah, i know! but they're so cute and cuddly.. we can name it...kenny!"

soleil couldn't help but burst into laughter. "kenny? out of all names why kenny?"

alex shrugged as he sunk back into the couch, "i don't know. sounds cool." he whispered to himself, "kenny the cat."

after a bit more discussion about cats and names, he took the remedy and ended up knocking out into a very much needed rest.

soleil was picking up the mess she made in the kitchen, and that's when she she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

discord
karl jacobs
i'm home, i appreciate you being so kind so me:)

in all honestly, sol had completely forgotten about how she told karl to message her when he got home.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

discord chat.

@ karljacobs

karl jacobs
im home, i appreciate you being
so kind to me:)

soleil
lol dw abt it! just wanted to
make sure you didn't get kidnapped
along the way or something

karl jacobs
yeah thank you, means a lot!

is alex alright?

soleil
yes yes

he's v much knocked out rn
lol

he wants to get a cat but honestly
think it was drunk him insisting on
one

karl jacobs
haha

he's always wanted one so
honestly he probably thought
to ask when given the opportunity

soleil
maybe for his birthday since
it's coming up