Soulmate

Author: "Ah" normal talking
               "Ah" demon voice
              "Ah" alien language
               "Ah" demon language
               "Ah" English
              'Ah' thoughts

~history~
Y/N Prov
Me and Bakugou fight for a while and I was winning...but then something happened, when he went atack me, I block, I couldn't move. He throw my sword away, then he move closer and close, my heart was beating he was actually beating. When he was close to me, my eyes became yellow then I grab his neck and use my power to pull him away.

This felling was really strange for me because my heart never beat before, yes I can feel emotions throw my family, but my heart never beat

This felling was really strange for me because my heart never beat before, yes I can feel emotions throw my family, but my heart never beat. My father says that this heart started to beat when he meet my mom, but I don't know I have to be sure he ...
"Y/N, what did you do!!" I hear my mom yelling running to us, make me wake up from my thoughts. I look to were everyone was running and see Katsuki lying on the floor with blood on this neck and chest. My vision started to become blurred "Hey I don't feel very well" That's was the last thing I said before all went black.

Star (y/n mother) Prov
My daughter her power to pulled the boy away from her, I don't know what happened she never did this before, even without a sword she doesn't stop fight. So I don't know what happened she does froze and use her magic, and that caused a lot of damage in the boy. While I was checking the boy, I head "Hey I don't feel very well" and then a loud song of something falling on the floor. It was my daughter. "Y/N" I yelled was immediately run to her, to see if she was ok.
We bring the kids to the infirmary so they could heal.
~time skip~
I call my husband because I don't understand why she faint, that's not supposed to happen to demon.
So I talked to my husband end he said that he needs to talk to Y/N so I said that when she wakes up she will call him. He didn't tell me anything, so that's probably "demon stuff", and I don't want to be part of, because when this "demon stuff" happens we end up with our house on fire. 'Demons are so complicated'

~time skip~
Y/N Prov
I wake up in a place they call infirmary I think I not good with names. I look at my left and see Bakugou sleeping with bands around this neck.

 I look at my left and see Bakugou sleeping with bands around this neck