C.H.E.R.U.B

Author: welcome to this character!! This chapter is gonna cross this episode so please watch the episode above so you can understand better. Bjs

~history~

(Outfit)~hell I

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Outfit)
~hell I.M.P building~

"Well howdy I'm Cletus welcome to Heaven, I guess you did something good to get here and good people deserve to give love ones special blessings."

"Does it make you want to cry"A guy making skydiving dies

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Does it make you want to cry"
A guy making skydiving dies.
"That your love one has to die?"
A train ran over a guy.
"Does it hurt you through and through"
A guy shots himself.
"When you face is turning blue?"
A guy is handed.
"Well, luckily for you." " There's something we can do!" "we can help you keep them alive, so you can watch them thrive!" "Cause here in C-H-E-R-U-B. We save your honey bun from dying, violently." "Cause here in C-H-E-R-U-B. No we never even ask a fee because good people spread the love and we're here for all above! We do the paperwork for you, and the heavy lifting, too! So sit right back and let us, bless soul for you! Oh, we are the C.H.E.R.U.B" Blitzo uses a flintlock pistol to shot the TV making it explode. "Untamed" I said"Give me an other Mox" Blitzo says. Moxxie throwaway the broken TV and put a new one. He turn the TV on to the 666 news "Eh no, not feeling it. NEXT!" Mox Change the channel " Aham, keep going keep going" "I say, I say, are you looking to work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets. Well call me in Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea "Factory" were you make the things and I make the money. Please I very desperate!" "BINGO!" Blitzo smile and shots the TV again. "Yo you on the roll Sr.!" Millie says. Then all started to shake "Guys, did you feel that?" Loona asks "Oh shit is that a Hell shake?" Blitzo ask "That's possible?" "No." I said but they didn't hear me "all right, don't panic Moxxie" Millie says "I'm not panicking because Hell quakes don't happen" "Stop getting aesthetic-all fatty!" Loona scream and slap him in to the window.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.