Gravity Falls

Author: Hey!! Another chapter for you.
~history~

(TheFatRat & Laura Brehm – We'll Meet Again)

Was we cross the barrier my classmates and uncle's quirk started to fade away. Hagakure quirk fade away reveling a girl with light brown hair with blue eyes and white skin, Shoji was now with 2 arms, Kirishima teeth became normal, Sero's arms were now just regular arms without that thing in his elbows, Jiro lost her plug-like earphones jacks, Koda a normal looking shy boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Ojiro lost this tail, Iida legs became normal, Tsuyu lost her frog-like appearance, Aoyama lost this laser, Mina her horns, her skin and eyes color, becoming a girl with dark skin, dark brown hair and eyes, to conclude Tokoyami transform into a emo boy with black hair and eyes with light white skin.
Everyone became panicked and began to yell, checking themselves to see if what was happening was true. I attempted to calm everyone down and explain what was going on. They relax after I explain that this town has a barrier that eliminates quirks. They were perplexed but they shrugged it off and attempted to enjoy the bizarre situation.
We arrive at the station and they were all there, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford and Waddles. I open the bus's doors and with the biggest smile on my face I ran to them. "Y/N!" they all yell and pull me into a group hug. Bill got out off the bus with this arms cross and a serious followed by the super shy boy Will Cipher. "You're here! You're here! You're here!" Mabel crush me into a hug was I giggle. She let me go and I crush Dipper with a big hug "Hey Dip! I miss you!" and he blush. I noticed that he was using my hat it was like this Pinetree hat but yellow and with a triangle, and I smile warmly. "I think this is yours and this is mine" I took this hat from my head and my hat from this head and I switch them. "I miss you kid" Stan and Ford pet my head "Thanks Stan, Sixer" "Bill" Dipper said with an angry face "Pinetree" Bill smirk "Cipher" Ford said with a serious face walking behind Dipper "Sixer! My good friend" he walk towards them "I'm watching you Cipher" "Ahh little sis I'm being bullied!" Bill walk towards me lying on my shoulder in a dramatic position. "Shut up asshole" I shake him of me making him fall on the ground. "Ha ha pain is hilarious" my classmates were already out of the bus looking at us like we're psychos. "Guys! This is Dipper, Mabel, Stanley and Stanford Pines. We will stay in their shack for the rest of the summer." "It's a pleaser to meet you all, I'm Aizawa Shouta Y/N's uncle and their homeroom teacher." "The pleaser is all ours" Sixer shake uncle Z "Ah this is getting boring, let's go!"

~ skip to Mystery Shack~

We all parked near a pretty large wooden building, we call Mystery Shack. I saw that the S is still fallen, it brings good memories. I walk out the car, I spin slowly breathing the clean air of Gravity Falls. "What do you think?" Dipper ask me "I think I'm glad that place didn't change" Everyone go of the bus again and admired the place.
I turn around with a big smile making my brother Bill smile and roll this eyes knowing what I was about to do.

"Suddenly, you're nowhere to be found
I turn around (I spin slowly with my arms open) and everything has changed
Looking for a way to work it out
I'm trying to find some peace to navigate

The oak tree where I met you (Looked to Dipper)
And the writing on the statue
I still remember every word you said
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day

We'll meet again

We'll meet again

(Walked to Bill)
Everything we wanted turned to gold (turned to gold)
The path we chose, the future on our side (I grad this hands and spin with him)
Never thought I'd do this on my own (on my own) (let go of Bill and hugged Will)
But now, I wield the sword you left behind

The oak tree where I met you (I grad Dipper hands)
And the writing on the statue (I spin around with him)
I still remember every word you said (let go of him and jumped to table)
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence? (I got down the table)
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day

We'll meet again

We'll meet again

Dark for the sunrise
Clouds for a blue sky
Space for the travelling star
Strong from the inside
You're still my lifeline
I feel you wherever you are

The oak tree where I met you (looked to everyone with my arms opened)
And the writing on the statue
I still remember every word you said
I'm not a soldier but I'm fighting
Can you hear me through the silence?
I won't give up 'cause there will be a day

We'll meet again

We'll meet again

We'll meet again"

Mabel walk though me " Good thing that you're the musical spirit today because we organized a party in honor of your arrival and Love patrol alpha is gonna do another performance but this time that will have another member on stage you!" putting a flayer with a draw of me, Dipper, Stan and herself saying 'Love patrol alpha' close to my face. I smile and grab the flayer putting her into a hug.
We all when inside and started to unpack, I stayed with the twins along with Bill and Will the others had two rooms one from the girls and other of the boys.
The party that night was the best one I had in the last years. It was fun everyone from the town was there. Bill got on a fight with man with axe which was super funny to see. My classmates got to meet the Pines better and I got to sing my best friends.
So it was a wonderful night.

Continue ... 

(1058 words)