Cipher

Hey my name is Y/N Cipher. I'm a dream demon sister of Bill and Will Cipher. I live in Nightmare Realm with my family and my people. I'm the princess of Nightmare Realm, I'm now 1600000 years old but seems like I have 16 years old. Today is the day I'm gonna return to the human world to prove that demons can be heroes/good people. Maybe you are asking yourself why I say "return to the human world", that's because when I was 1599900 years old but seems like I had 14 years old. I decided to go to the human world and bring my brother back to live and that's what I do, I bring him back. When I was there, I try to kill the person's who "killed" my brother, the famous family Pines. I spend a lot of time with Dipper and Mabel and then with became the best friends, that make me  change my mind. When they discovered that I was a Cipher they said that they didn't want to see me again. One year later Dipper and Mabel move to Mystery Shack so I putt a spell in Gravity Falls so the people don't get old. Years later the people in Earth started to having a thing called quirks it's cool but I like more magic. Gravity Falls is still the same, because of my protecting spell. So basically in Gravity Falls people don't have quirks and the magic it still remains.
Author: Reality is an illusion!! The universe is a hologram, buy gold byeee!!!!