Friends

Author: stay save little demons, and I my add that Mineta doesn't exist in this history because he doesn't do anything important so I put Shinsou instead.

~history~
Y/n Prov
"This are my friends, let introduce you all... ok let's started Zella and James, Charles, Jack, Sea, Green, Gi, Medusa, Carl, Rin and Sky, Tiger, Castella, Lilla, Zarkon, Aladdin, Lee, Lia, Mark, Carol and my best friend Tom." I smile "And now... Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, Kaminari, Kouda, Shinsou, Ilda, Ojiro, Jirou, Hagakure, Satou, Sero, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Shouijo, Kirishima, Mina, Tokoyami, Aoyama and Uraraka." They all smile "I was thinking about all of as doing see a film?" They all agreed except Bakugou that was basically forced by me.

~in the cinema~
I was as sitting beside Bakugou and Tom.
*Dramatic music playing* *All screaming*
"Whoa. This is the perfect date movie. It's a mix between a slasher movie and a chick flick. Eat, Pray, Kill." I said to Tom and Katsuki, Tom nodded this head, as Bakugou just looked me like I was crazy, and I'm soooo. I just laughed a little.

~in a restaurant~
The movie end and we decided to eat something.
The waitress come to us "What can I get you today?" They all say their food and I was the last one "I want
a barbecue bacon cheeseburger, with curly fries inside the bun. A double chocolate shake, with whipped cream on the bottom." The waitress walked away and Ilda said "you shouldn't it that it's not healthy" "Do not question my food" "If I was you really didn't question her food and seriously she is always eating how didn't you notice?!" Tom said "Thank you Snow" I smirk "Stop calling me Snow!!" "Why are you calling him Snow, Y/n??" Midoriya ask
"Well 1 because of the powers and 2 because this name is Tom Snowflake" I laughed and him punched me in my shoulder.

~in the dorms~
We got to the dorms and we sit in the living room. We started to talk of random things that end up with me saying "If Monday as person, I would punch it." "That's violent. Rebit" Asui says "Violence is a questão and the answer is Yesss!" Me and my group laughed while Bakugou had a little smirk in this face. (Hmmm)
"Well this is getting boring..." I look to Lilla as she said "Who about a demonstration of the Separation stone!" She raise the stone

"Ok why don't we demonstrate?" She look at me "No not me-e" it was to late she already touched me with the stone damn it

"Ok why don't we demonstrate?" She look at me "No not me-e" it was to late she already touched me with the stone damn it. I was suck in tho the crystal and then my emotions split.

The on in the central was yellow representing my insanity, then the red was anger, the blue sadness and fear, green envy, pink love and happiness and orange laziness

The on in the central was yellow representing my insanity, then the red was anger, the blue sadness and fear, green envy, pink love and happiness and orange laziness. The red me fly to Lilla say said "I told you to NOT DO IT!!" "Sorry" she whispered "Was thinking of having a bit of fun with them what to you think Y/n's" yellow me said laughing like a lunatic "I want to punch someone!" "I-i don-don't think th-that's a good idea" blue me said "I love you all" pink me said "I'm more pretty them you all" green me flipping her hair "I'm not in the mood... I want food" orange me said. "Ok it's time to go back to the crystal." Tom said " I'm not going back Hahahhah" she summer a knife and stabbed her self multiple times. "Fucking lunatic" red me said rolling her eyes "WTF are you going!! Give me that fucking stone" Lilla gave the stone to Bakugou, Bakugou walked through the lunatic Y/N and she frozen and smile has he touched her with a the stone. The others just run and touched the stone because they are noting without the yellow.
Got back to normal and "WTF was that?!" Bakugou literally scream in my face "My demons... the yellow representing my insanity, then the red was anger, the blue sadness and fear, green envy, pink love and happiness and orange laziness." "Tch Your insane" "Yeah what's your point" I smile "well this was easier then I thought" Zella said "Oh but this isn't finished for Lilla" I evil giggle a little and smile like a lunatic she just run and scream as I started to chasing her. But in the end we all laughed because we are all dorks.

Author: sorry it was a little short bye gold