Chrismast special

Author: Merry Christmas

~Story~

Today is 24 of December which means that every Cipher is going to be here to help prepare the Christmas party. The Christmas party isn't just a moment to spend time with family and friends, is also the two days were every demon become kind because after all everyone likes Christmas.
We everyone with a Christmas spirit our realm become more calm and how do I said this ... less deadly.
This year I convince my parents of doing the party in our new house on Earth. It's was hard because it's tradition to do it on our castle but as everyone know I always get what I want, is like a superpower. (No joke I always felt that was my superpower) Anyway i walked downstairs and find all my family already preparing things.
My grandma and my mom were in the kitchen cooking, 'my grandma cooking is the best', my father and grandfather father were setting up the tree a 4 meters golden tree, while my brothers with putting the rest of the decorations.
"Look who decided to appear" Bill said rolling this eyes "Get our lazy ass here and help us out" "Bill is Christmas try to be nice to your sister" my mom said as she cross this arm and turn this head rolling this eyes again "Yes Billy be nice to me your fabulous little sister" I said passing through him with a smirk making him trying to hit me but falling miserably. I walked to dad and grandpa and saw the tree already set up. "Looking good" I said as I put my arm on my waist "Want to do the honors?" "Duh" I giggle and used my power to decor the tree.
"Honey can go to Bakugou's house and invite them to our party" mom asked me "Sure!" I ran out side to see every house with snow and Christmas decorations. I walk down the road and entered in the Bakugou's yard, I knock on the door and waited.
"Hi Y/n how are you? Come in" "I'm good thank you, I came by to invite you and your family to our Christmas party." "Ah we could love to go" "Ok see there then"

~time skip~

Everyone is already here except the Bakugou's. I heard a knock on the front door 'Well here are they'  my mom welcome them, I saw there faces when they saw all the demons in that room they were terrorized by there looks but they keep walking. I walked to the stairs with my servants behind.
"I'm so happy you all here, we can now  celebrate this year with all the people we love. Let the party begin! Hit it!" I point to the band

" Its the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling and everyone telling youll be of good cheer
Its the most wonderful time of the year
Its the hap- happest season of all
With those holiday greetings
And gay happy meetings when friends come to call
Its the hap- happest season of all
There be parties for hosting
Marshmellows for tosting
And caroling out in the snow
There be scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of Christmases
Long long ago
Its the most wonderful time of the year
There be much misoltoeng
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
Its the most wonderful time of the year
There be parties for hosting
Marshmellows for tosting
And caroling out in the snow
There be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of Christmases long long ago
Its the most wonderful time of the year
There be much misoletong
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
Its the most wonderful time
Yes the most wonderful time
Its the most wonderful time of he year"

Me and my servants sing along with some background voices from the guests.
And as the midnight arrived Bakugou approach me and gave me a box
"Merry Christmas" he said as he turn this face avoiding eye contact. "Thank you"

The end sorry was short
This is the present Bakugou gave it to you
(697 words)

The end sorry was shortThis is the present Bakugou gave it to you(697 words)