8: Excitement

The noise of crows outside woke me. I groggily rubbed my eyes, cursing those damn crows for making noise this early. It was dark in my room as I had closed all the blinds the night before. The first thing I did when I got out of bed was open them. Immediately, sunlight filled the room. It warmed my skin and danced on the walls creating lines. I didn't like to spend much of my morning laying around in bed, so I headed to the bathroom to get ready.

The house was quiet. It was a bit earlier than usual for me to wake up. I didn't mind, but i had to stay quiet because if i awoke Chelsea or Eliza all hell would break loose. I tiptoed down the hallway and into the bathroom. Flicking on the lights and closing the door as I entered. Stupidly, I ran the water and stuck my hands under. I quickly pulled them out again. Way too cold. I stood there just staring at the sink, waiting for the water to heat up so it would be bearable to wash my face.

After washing my face and putting on some light makeup I was ready to start my day. I headed over to my office, making sure to grab my phone from my bed. My office was more of my gaming room, so I sat down at my monitors and started up things. I was quite proud of my setup. 2 monitors sat on the center of the table, a white and gold keyboard in front of them. My PC was to the side under my desk and a white microphone was off to the side. I also had some soundproof wall panels and fairy lights zig zagging across the ceiling. Waiting for my email to load, I checked my phone for the first time this morning.

A text from an unknown number?

*** *** ****

Hey, it's george. Wilbur gave me your number. I had a lot of fun the other day and was wondering if you wanted to stream with me later today?

I contemplated the idea. Streaming with George would be really cool and a great opportunity to get to know him and his community. Why not?

Me:

Hey George, I would love to stream later. Here's my discord ---------. Lmk a time and i'll be ready!

After reading some emails and checking my socials i still haven't gotten a text back from George. Hopefully he will get back soon. In the meantime I would hop onto my personal survival world. I mainly streamed minecraft because that's what Wilbur got me into. I was surprisingly good and over these past months I have gotten great. Building was probably my favorite pastime but I also enjoyed PVP.

I had been playing for about 30 mins when George got back to me.

Gogy:

OK! Want to stream in like 20 if that's ok? Also I hope you don't mind but a few friends might join us.

Me:

20 is ok. I'll go get ready....super excited!

Also i don't mind if your friends join us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit of a filler chapter. I'm really excited as this book goes along because i have some great ideas! Hope your enjoying so far. Remember to vote and comment! love y'all