10:Edi

"You're joking," I squealed, hugging Wilbur tightly. " Thank you so much I cant even explain how excited i am!"

Wilbur had just planned a trip for Shlatt, Nihachu, him and I. It would be a long train ride to Scotland, then we would stay in Edinburgh for a while.

"I'm glad you happy, Shlatt arrives in a few days and the train ride is on Friday."

" Wilbur you are an angel Thank you again."

"Of course Ida!" He replied smiling.

~

"Don't think you're going to Edinburgh without us" Teased Eliza. After they heard about Will's plan they wanted to go as well.

"Look you can come but you have to pay for your own Tickets. I'm pretty sure the airbnb has some extra room. I'll ask Will." I said calling Wilbur.

"Hello Ida!!" He spoke through the phone.

"Hey Will, i have a question. Would it be ok if my friends Chelsea and Eliza come...they'll pay for their own things?"

"I guess. There's a spare room so they could sleep together."

"Thank you Will"

"No problem! Love-" He hung up the phone.

Did he really just start to say Love you? Maybe in a friend way? Definitely, Will was nothing more than a friend. I turned back to Eliza who was already packing.

"Well you can come!"

"Lets goo. CHELSEA START PACKING WERE GOING TO EDI!"
She screamed across the house.

"REALLY!"

"YEAH! THIS FRIDAY!" I joined in.

"WHOO!" we all cheered.

~

The day approached faster than I thought. Shlatt arrived last night and would meet us at the train station. Chelsea and Eliza couldn't get a ticket for Friday's train ride so they would be coming a day late. It was currently 12pm, Will would be picking me up soon to drive to the station.

"Bye Chels. Eliza." I said while hugging them goodbye. I had a small suitcase and backpack, all ready to go to Edinburgh.

"See you soon Ida" They smiled in unison. The hugs were ruined by a loud honk coming from the driveway.

"That must be Will. Bye bye!" I cried out running towards his car. They waved back and stepped into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry this chapter is really short and bad. The next will be much better, ive been super busy with homework all week so that's why updates r kinda slow. Hope your excited for the next chapter!