New years party

(I couldn't find a tananoya photo so have some bokukuroo instead)
Tanakas pov:
It's New Year's Eve and the team are having a party,well,minus Asahi. It was 5 minutes until the countdown and all the couples were collecting all the courage they needed for their New Years kiss. Sugawara invited Oikawa,Tsukishima was trying not to die over Hinatas cuteness,and Daichi had gotten too drunk to care that he was single. Noya was dancing on the table and I was covering my very red face,since the dance wasn't exactly safe for work-. "Noya stop that,or do you want to ache like before hm?" That made Noya stop in his tracks and blush a lot,it was adorable.

(Time skip,brought to you by your Kenma kinnie author)

3rd person pov:
Everyone was shouting together,counting down until the new year. "...4,3,2,1!!" Tanaka pulled Noya in by his waist and kisses him,and Noya kisses back. The other couples also kissed while the singles of the team just cheered. "Happy new year Noya.." Tanaka whispered,staring lovingly at his boyfriend. "Happy new year Tanaka.." Noya replied,placing a small kiss on the taller males cheek before hugging him tight.

Word count: 203
Sorry it's short,I just haven't had a lot of motivation recently,so I'm not updating as often,but I'll try and get more updates out for you all!
Cya hoes 😘💅