Well shit

Tanaka pov:
It's the end of practice,and Noya has been teasing me the whole time,it's driving me crazy. As soon as the others leave the club room and it's just us alone,I push him up against a wall. "What game are you playing Noya? Why tease me throughout practise huh?" I say,as the flustered libero has a silent gay panic. "Nothing to say huh?" I smirk and kiss him. The kiss was passionate and rough. Then the door opened. "Hey guys it think I left my- OH MY GOD MY EYESSS!!" Hinata,that stupid tangerine walked in at the wrong time,as per usual. "Hinata,do not tell anyone!" Noya said,I also gave the red head a 'don't-tell-or-you're-dead' kind of look. "I LEFT MY JACKET IN HERE I'M GONNA GET IT THEN YOU CAN- OH MY GOD!" Squealed the human carrot,he's going to attract attention,which is the last thing I need right now. "Cmon Hinata boke how long does it take to get a jacket- holy shit." Kageyama is in the picture now,wonderful. Why can't I just have time with my boyfriend,without someone walking in-. "Guys why are you being so loud- oh my goodness." Seriously,Suga-san too?! For the live of Asahi,why now,why not when me and Noya aren't a secret? Why does life have to never be on my team? I grab Yuu's wrist and drag him out of the club room,taking our things with us and leaving the others behind to think about what they just witnessed. "Thst was so embarrassing!!" Noya said,covering his face. "Ugh I know,the mood was completely ruined aswell!" I replied,and honestly I was very annoyed that I didn't get my time with my shortstack. Hinata can never keep his mouth shut,I bet by tomorrow all the people in his contacts are going to know. How fucking brilliant.

Word count: 365
Aaanndd scene!
Woah another chapter from lil old me? Well,I have to feed my children somehow. Anywho,I'm gonna try and update more often,I don't walls keep you all waiting,and as always
Cya hoes 😘💅