Too far

⚠️TW: ATTEMPTED R@PE⚠️
If you aren't comfy with that don't read,if not read on

Nishinoya pov:
Asahi has been really weird recently,it's worrying me. Asahi is one of my best friends,maybe something happened. In any case,I should stay focused on practise,since we have a practise game against fukurodani soon. "Sorry,cover!" Daichi said apologetically. I received the ball and it was up in the air again. It was the same old thing, set,spike,block,receive and repeat. It was a little boring if I'm being honest. Hinata and Kageyama were practising their freak quick attack,when Asahi came up behind me. "Hey Asahi,what's up?" I said,smiling up at him. "Nothing much,can I speak to you alone please?" he replied,his cheeks flushing a little.
"Of course bro!"
He lead me into a storage room and...locked the door? "Um Asahi why did you-" my words were cut off my Asahi forcefully kissing me. What the hell is he doing?? I try and push him off but he's too strong. I don't want this..Tanaka...help me..

Tanaka pov:
I saw Asahi and Noya go into a storage room,I don't trust that Jesus look alike. Did he lock the door?! Ok now I'm pissed,what is he going to do with MY Noya. I walked up to the door of the storage room they went into,and heard crying. Noya was crying. I banged on the door "Asahi open this door! I know you two are in there!" I shout through the door,the crying stopped and was replaced with Noya's voice. "Ryu..! Help!" He sounded so broken,my poor Noya...

(Time skip brought to you by Sugawara's inferiority complex)

Tanaka pov:
Noya was shaking in my arms,and I was hugging him tightly. "What the fuck Asahi?! What is wrong with you??" I snap at him,clearly he wasn't right in the head. "Just give him up Tanaka,he wants me and you know it." There was venom in his voice,this isn't like Asahi at all,what's gotten into him??

Word count: 352
Noya my babyyyy 🥺 this hurt my heart to write,but here you go,another chapter. If you have any suggestions then just comment them and I may use them.
Cya hoes 😘✨