On one knee

Tanaka pov:
Me and Noya have been dating for a few years now,and I think I'm gonna ask him to marry me. I love him so much,and I can't imagine my life without him,I bought a ring a couple weeks ago,and since today is the anniversary of when we got together,I thought it would be a perfect opportunity. I'm holding Noya in my arms,waiting for him to wake up. He looks so peaceful like this,I can't even begin to imagine my world without him..
"Enjoy the view?" Said a small voice from below me. "Oh,you're awake,took you long enough." I laugh but he just pouts,and I take this opportunity to kiss him. He kisses back and pulls away after a couple of seconds. "I'm taking you out today,be ready in about 2 hours." I say to him,as I get up and check the black velvet box is still where I put it. Perfect.

(Time skip,brought to you by your author who legit cannot to algebra to save thunders life-)

Tanaka pov:
It's 5pm,it's time. I take him to a fancy restaurant,where I've already made a reservation,the table right in the centre of the floor. "Cmon cuddle bug,I've made a reservation." I smile and bring his chair out for him,making sure he's sat down before sitting opposite him. My leg is bouncing up and down and my palms are sweating. The waiter comes to our table,after ordering I whisper in his ear what I want to happen,he nods and walks off. "What was that about?" Noya asked me. "Oh nothing,it's a suprise!" I flash a smile at him and take a sip of my drink.

(Another time skip,btw make sure to eat and drink water children)

Tanaka pov:
We've finished our food and the song I requested comes on. The first song we listened to together,yeah it's cheesy but oh well. "Noya..." I stand up and take the velvet box from my pocket. "I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you,you're so bright it's hard to look away,but you're shining smile and bubbly personality brighten my day,if you weren't around,my world would be dark,meaningless,so to make sure that doesn't happen.." I get down on one knee and open the box,revealing a rose gold ring with an amber jewel in the middle. "Nishinoya Yuu,will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He covers his mouth as tears of joy stream down his face. "YES YES YES!" He jumps up,just like he always does when he's happy. I place the ring on his finger and kiss him,the whole of the restaurant clapping. We pull away after a few seconds and I leave the bill on the table,exiting the restaurant,with my fiancé by my side...

Word count: 495
This gave me so much serotonin,so I hope it does the same for you all! Also sorry for not updating as much,school is tough T^T. Also TYSM for 1K reads! ❤️
Cya hoes 😘💅