Alone at last

Warning: there's gonna be a tiny bit of spice in this chapter,if you know what I mean 😌💅

Tanaka pov:
Me and Noya have been dating for about a month now,and every time I try and have alone time with him,someone has to walk in!! It's driving me crazy! How I'd love to see Noya so vulnerable and- NOPE! NOT GOING THERE BUDDY-! I swear my brain has a whole different way of thinking now I'm not lonely. I'm currently sat on my sofa,watching Disney movies with Noya resting his head on my shoulder. He's so precious when he's calm like this...I love him so much...

The movie ends and Noya is asleep,great. I picked him up and took him upstairs,laying him down on the bed and getting in next to him. He immediately starts to cuddle me and I just smile,god he's so cute. Why can't this last forever?

(Time skip,brought to you by crying about comfort characters at 4am-)

It's the next day,and I wake up with Noya still fast asleep in my arms. He looks to peaceful,the way his hair falls infront of his face,his small freckles,which are only visible in the early morning,his brow is relaxed and not in its usual scowl,which he uses to intimidate taller boys. Why can't he just stay like this,with me holding him in my arms. I didn't even realise he had woken up,I was so out of it. "Ryu? Earth to Ryu!" Exclaimed Noya,waving his hand infront of my face. "Hm? Oh,you're awake!" I reply,god this is so embarrassing!! "Sorry for staring,it's just you looked so peaceful and I guess I kinda zoned out,heh." I say apologetically,scratching the back of my neck. "It's all good Ryu,I don't mind." Replied Noya,a soft smile on his lips. I couldn't help it,so I kissed him sweetly. He kissed back and when we broke apart it was like I was in some sort of trance. I couldn't stop looking into those hazel eyes of his...I could get lost in those forever. I moved some hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I know he likes little things like that,it makes him all blushy,which is adorable.

(Another time skip,cuz I'm lazy-)

"Cmon Ryu,I wanna ride this one!" As Noya dragged me to almost every ride in this fair,I noticed how childlike he is,the way his eyes light up at the little carnival games,how he eats his cotton candy,how can someone be so perfect? I think this is our 7th date out of the time we've been together,both of us are hella awkward so we don't have the confidence to ask most of the time. "Noya my legs hurt from all this walking.." I said to him,yawning as he tries to shoot an alien in this game he decided to play. "Fine,after this we'll go home ok?" He didn't look at me but I know he was being sincere.

(Jesus 3 time skips,well I don't have energy so-)

Noya pov:
Ryu flopped down onto the sofa,he looked super tired. I sit next so him and he puts his arm around me. We decide to watch a film,Inside Out to be exact. I just know I'm gonna end up crying at the bit where Bingbong dies.

I was right. Take her to the moon for me,ok? "Bingbong noo!" I say,my eyes brimming with tears. Ryu runs his fingers through my hair and places soft kisses on my head to comfort me,he he calms me down so well,god I'm so in love. He used to do this even before we dated,he always said no homo though. I look up at him and he kisses me. I kiss back and things start getting heated. I sit on his lap and put my arms around his neck,not breaking away from the kiss. He puts his hands on my waist and locks my bottom lip,obviously asking for entrance. I let him and our tongues fought for dominance,he won. His tongue explores my mouth and my breath hitched. He pulls away,a string of saliva connecting our lips and both of us breathing heavily. He starts kissing my neck,leaving hickies and bite marks,he's obviously looking for my sweet spot. He found it and I let out a small moan. I immediately cover my mouth but he just chuckles and whispers in my ear in a husky voice. "That's all I wanted to hear~."
Oh boy-

Word count: 785
I've never written anything like this before- and this is the longest chapter so I hope yall sinners enjoyed this little snippet 😏
And for anyone wondering,yes,yes they did. Until the next update
Cya hoes 😘💅