The Bermuda Triangle

( Spiny POV )

Dear reader... WHAT WAS YOUR MOST WORST DISASTER?!?! Well, mine was happening RIGHT NOW. In the Bermuda. Man, who moved the laboratory here?! Yelled Mella, panicking. We don't know that, but Stealth is almost dead! Rexy screamed. She dived SO deep, that the gang could only catch up with her 10 minutes later. But I was even slower, because I was carrying the lab.

( Rexy POV )

I was dashing and dashing down SOOO fast. I think my fins are moving 2 times the speed of sound. The Challenger Deep! I gasped. I slowed down and looked. A yellow potion was there. I reached for it. Before I could do anything, a beast stopped me. It had fangs and fins, diamond shaped ears, small horns, a dragon tail and a carving of a heart on it's neck. It roared. It was the Teporo!

( Stella POV )

Teporo's are guardian beasts. Rexy doesn't stand a chance. We swam away with Rexy. We swam to a safe and settled down the lab. Inside it, Rexy discovered she accidentally took a sample of the healing potion. She helped Stealth rise. Then Stealth drank it. It'll keep him ok until someday. Or forever. Want to explore?

( Mella POV )

Whoa! Me and the gang had discovered a new species! Sea - Triceratops, grumpy and strong, but some are traitors - Rexy gasped. It's not a new reptile - It's Horn-AQUATIC. The gang gasped. You're stronger, whoever-Spiny blocked my big fat mouth.