The Sea Is Venomous

( Stella POV )

It was a boring day where none of us were entertained. Rexy's piano wasn't working, Mella was training at Spiny's Acid Spit Game without success, Pilot Stealth was flying his plane in the most uncomfortable way, Spiny was smashing her guitar on the ground with anger, Flame was having training problems with his spiritual - SWOOSH! A flood. We all sinked in. Help me-Rexy slapped her mouth. She was speaking in water. Then, she grew gills and fins. Same to everybody and me.

( TIME SKIP )

A hour later we accepted it. We were going aquatic - ROAR! A strange reptile who looked like a small Mososaurus with cone-shaped teeth roared. Kronosaurus, small Mososaurus with cone shaped teeth. I noted. A LITTLE HELP HERE?!?! 

( Nobody POV )

After the gang had scared away the Krono, they began swimming. I feel like exploring, said Flame. So, they ventured deep into the sea-A bellowing sound cut off the gang. It was a Venomous Whale. Run! Rexy yelled. The Whale bit Pilot Stealth but Spiny held him with her fin and they escaped. 

( TIME SKIP ) ( Rexy POV )

OMG! This is bad! I said. The potion which can recover Stealth is buried at the Challenger Deep?!?! Yes, said Mella and Smash. I slapped my head. This was going to be a hard month.