Levi's little boy

Writers note: Guys I know this is annoying but I refer to eren as little eren baby eren or maybe Evan eren so yeah.sorry for that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEVI'S POV

I woke up at 10 and looked down at eren wrapped around my arm. I tried to wiggle my arm out of his grip but he woke up. When eren woke up I expected a full on tantrum but he looked up at me with his emerald green eyes and smiled. I smiled back (I noticed that was the first time i smiled in a long time) so I got up out of bed and was about to go to the toilet to take a leek but eren started crying so I picked him up and put him in a empty bath tub so I could take a leek. Then I noticed that there was a horrible smell and realised what he did. I picked him up and ran to hanjis lab as I opened the door I shouted to hanji who was mixing chemicals " KNOW I HAVE TO CHANGE HIS DIAPER" hanji just started laughing and said "i could get some if he needs them" Levi's face dropped he replied with "So know I have to change a diaper" hanji called in a soldier to go get diapers.

Levu returned to his room with eren. Levi knew he had to put eren in the bath so that's what he did. After putting eren in the bath, eren started crying Levi didn't know what to do so he added bubbles and a rubber duck and then put eren in. Then eren started laughing and splashing while playing with the rubber duck. While splashing, a lot of water got on Levi. Levi was mad that he was wet. And shouted at eren. After Levi finished shouted he noticed that he just shouted at a baby. Levi looked down at eren, erens face looked so sad and Even Levi felt bad. Levi apologised to eren not knowing if he understood. Levi then picked up eren and drained the bath he brought eren onto his bed and started drying him off. While drying him off there was a knock on the door levi went to the door leaving eren on the bed. Levi opened the door, there was a soldier with a bag, The soldier said "Captain Levi Sir, I have the Diapers u asked for Sir" Levi grabbed the bag and shut the door in the soldiers face. Levi turned around to eren trying to stand again but this time he managed to stay standing up. Levi felt weird did he feel proud, he hadn't felt proud since the day he joined the scouts.

Levi then went to put the diaper on eren while doing so eren said his first word "dada" Levi's face lit up and picked up eren and started throwing him in the air and catching him. After doing that for 5 minutes Levi started to get hungry so he assumed eren was as well so he got eren changed then Levi got changed and they went off. Levi opened his bed room door and grabbed erens hand, Levi wanted to learn eren to walk on the way to the cafeteria. Levi felt like a proud father while walking into the cafeteria. Everyone looked at him and eren with a weird expression on there face. Levi knew all eyes was on him and eren so he what needed to be said well he didn't really say he shouted "As u all know eren jenger went missing however I found him before hanji made that speech but he was in the form of a 2 year old and he also is in the mindset of a 2 year old and forgot everything before he turned aswell" everyone's expression on there faces changes a cadet known as mikasa Ackerman said "is that really eren" I simply replied with "yes and he is i my care till this affects wears off "

Levi then walked eren to the table where he normals sits at. Levi picked eren up and placed him on the seat and called for 1 of the chefs to bring eren a plate of chicken nuggets. Levi looked at eren while sitting down eren looked confused on where he was and who everyone was eren then said his second word "down" Levi was confused at first but after eren said it again another 5 times Levi new eren wanted to go on the floor so Levi picked him up from his seat and put him down on the floor. Levi didn't let eren out of his sight. But eren wanted to explore and he started crawling around, then the chef pulled up with erens plate of chicken nuggets and fries. But when Levi grabbed the plate off of the chefs tray and put it on the table. Levi looked back down to where eren was minutes ago and he vanished. Levi then looked under the table to see eren playing with commander erwins shoe laces. Erwin looked down at little eren and picked him up by his t-shirt. Erwin looked at eren and looked at Levi and said " Levi what are u gonna do with the brat when we go beyond the walls" Levi never thought about that. levi looked at eren who was moments away from crying because of the way Erwin was holding him Levi took eren from Erwin and placed him on his seat. Eren face lit of with joy from the sight of chicken nuggets and started eating with his hands Levi said " Eren use ur knife and fork" eren looked confused at first but then he continued eating his chicken nuggets with his hands.

After eren and Levi finished eating, Levi went to go get a cup of coffee as he grabbed the cup of coffee from the front of the cafeteria.when he walked back to his seat seeing eren passed out on his plate. Levi put down his coffee and picked eren up. As soon as he picked eren up. eren wrapped his hands around Levis arm and snuggled up to him, the cafeteria filled up with "awwwww" once again. Levi's face went bright red with embarrassment.As soon as Levi took the first step towards the door eren opened his eyes a little bit again and said the words "dada" everyone in the cafeteria started laughing at how soft Levi was getting. Levi quickly walked out and eren fell straight to sleep again, When Levi finally got to his bedroom he opened the door and seen the mess that eren made in the room. He laid eren down on the bed and stripped him off because of all the dirt on his cloths from crawling on the floor of the cafeteria . And threw the dirty cloths in the corner and jumped into bed and then eren snuggled up to Levi. It was weird because Levi felt loved and normally he doesn't feel that emotion. But he liked the feeling a lot and hugged eren.