Bye for know

Hey guys this is a very short 1 but the next part will hopefully be good so have fun ps not my art

Erwin woke up at 5:00 ready to get ready for the
expedition. Erwin slipped out of erens grip and got dressed. Eren woke up too no one sleeping next to him. Eren got up and remember today Levi was going for a while. Eren ran out the room while Erwin was getting dressed and ran to Levi's room. Eren opened the door and jumped on the bed. Levi opened his eyes to Eren staring at him. "Morning" Levi said with a sadish expression on his face. Eren crawled onto Levi's chest and gave him a big long hug.

Levi got up and knew it was Time to get dressed. Levi gave eren a dinosaur and then ran to the bathroom. Levi tried to have a shower without eren. Levi shut the door and stripped of and got in the shower. Then there was loud bang at the door. Then there was crying. Levi's it out of the shower and opened the door to eren sat against the door. Eren got up and ran inside. Levi got back in the shower and eren just sat on the floor playing with his dinosaurs. Levi finished up and got dried and dressed. Levi then got eren changed. And they headed off to breakfast. Levi had a troubling thought *what if eren missed him to much*. When they got to the cafeteria everyone was having mixed feelings about the expedition. All Levi's bad thoughts disappeared when he saw Petra in a short white dress. Petra walked towards eren and Levi and said "Morning u 2" in loud but cheerful way. Levi smiled and said morning back. Eren who was stuck glued to Levi's chest said "mowning mommy" Petra let out a little grin and took eren off Levi and put him in his high chair. Eren gave Petra a annoyed look. Levi chuckled along with Petra. Levi went to the front to get breakfast for the 3 of them. Petra didn't want to talk about the expedition in front of eren because she thought it might upset him. They finished breakfast and eren wanted to play outside. Petra took eren out side and Levi walked with them.

Petra put eren down and eren started running around. She then pulled Levi to the side and asked what time he had to leave. Levi replied by saying "1 hour" Petra looked surprised for a second but shook it off. Levi then added "while I'm gone u can use my room, and if I don't come back make sure eren has a good life" a single tear ran down his face. Petra started lightly crying. Levi walked over to eren and played with him for the next hour.

Then there was a announcement calling everyone to the announcement stand. Erwin stood up and started talking about the expedition. Eren knew Levi had to leave soon. So Levi picked eren up and gave him his last hug. After about a hour the speech was over and and everyone was heading towards the gate. Eren started crying Petra started reading up as well. Petra held eren close and gave him a comforting hug. Levi gave Petra a kiss. Eren also wanted a kiss. Levi gave eren a kiss on the cheek and they said there good byes. Petra and eren watched as Levi got on his horse and started trotting away. Petra and eren waved and went inside. Eren didn't want to leave petras arms. Petra understood and kept him in her arms. Petra went to her room to grab a coat then Levi's room to grab eren a coat. Petra came up with the idea of going for a walk to get Levi off there minds. While they was leaving a messenger past them a note the note stated

Dear Levi or Petra

Hello this is hanji I have a new device that u might want to check out. It would help BIG TIME with eren also I need u to bring him up to my lab so I can do a check up and make sure that Levi hasn't killed the little boy yet

-from ur favourite scientist hanji

Petra tucked the note into her pocket and the messenger trotted away on his horse. Petra then held erens hands as they walked on the gravel path. After 5 minutes they got to a little pond full of ducks. Eren tried his best to catch 1 and Petra had fun watching him chase the poor ducks. After 20 minutes they returned to base where it was silent. Petra new it would be best if they went to hanjis for a few days. Petra picked eren up and took his coat off. As they walked into Levi's room eren wanted to play with his dinosaurs. Petra packed a big bag full of erens stuff ready for the trip tomorrow. After packing the bag she turned around to eren sleeping on the floor. She picked him up without trying to wake him up they returned to Petra's room and Petra placed him on her bed.. Petra then packed a bag for her. She looked at the time 12:17 she knew it was time to call it a night. She got into bed and eren wrapped his hands around her waste and continued sleeping Petra smiled and they both slept.