Back to normal

After finally getting back to base. Eren and Levi went to there room and unpacked there stuff. While Levi was putting his toothbrush and other stuff away. Eren managed to slip out the bedroom and go outside. When Levi started to run the bath for eren he noticed it was unusual quiet. Levi left the bathroom and noticed the door was cracked open. Levi ran out to the corridor. Eren was no were to be seen. He ran to the cafeteria. Eren was not there either. Then he knew the little trouble maker got outside. He ran out the exit door and found eren trying to make a cabin out of sticks and leafs. Levi watched from the distance and seen eren starting to get frustrated with the building not going well.

Levi then stepped in and picked up eren. Eren covered his eyes knowing he was in trouble. But Levi just chuckled and brung eren back to the bathroom. Levi then started to slowly strip eren off and got him in the bath. But eren threw a complete tantrum and refused to go in. But this time Levi wasn't having it and sent eren to go stand in the corner for 20 minutes. Eren started screaming with tears flowing down his eyes. Levi felt bad but knew he had to be punished other wise eren would turn into a spoiled brat.

Eren refused to stand in the corner which got on Levi's nerves so Levi finally snapped and said "LISTEN UP IF U DONT STAND IN THE CORNER. U WILL NOT BE SLEEPING IN MY ROOM TONIGHT" Eren then stopped crying and just sobbed as he stood in the corner Eren then said "I'm sowy, plews let me stay" levi chuckled but didn't waste the bath and stripped off and jumped in. Eren who heard the bath slowly left the corner and walked in to the bathroom. Levi who was in the bath picked eren up and put him in.

Eren was happy to be in the bath with Levi. Levi washed erens hair. Eren was smiling and laughing. Levi was happy that eren didn't have to have bubbles or rubber ducks to have a bath this time. So Levi and eren finished up in the bath and Levi got out first. And as normal put is hands in the air for Levi to get him. But then there was a nock of the door so Levi went to get it while rapping a towel around his waste. Levi opened the door to Erwin.

Erwin then said "this might be a bad time. But we have a expedition in 3 days so u need to decide what ur going to do with Eren"  Levi sighed and shut the door. He then took the towel from his waste and dried his hair while walking into the bathroom. Eren was trying his best to climb over the tub but failed and slipped back into the water. Levi smirked and and picked the kid up trying not to get soaked. Levi then dried eren off and put a diaper on him and a green dinosaur onesie. Eren loved the onesie and ran around while pretending to be a dinosaur. Levi chuckled and pulled down a book and then sat at his desk and started reading. 10 minutes in and levi noticed than eren was sitting quietly playing with plastic Dinosaurs. So Levi kept reading until eren started tugging on his sleeve. Levi looked down at eren and said "What" eren looked down and rubbed his tummy. Levi knew that eren was hungry and walked him to the cafeteria where once again eren insisted on having chicken nuggets so levi got the chef to get him some. Some the chef came and placed the plate infront of eren. Eren then digged in and Levi as normal went to the front and got some coffee. This time Eren stayed and finished rather than running away. Levi thought that the 20 minutes in the corner actually learnt eren something.

After 20 minutes eren started rubbing his eyes and closing then for minutes on end. Levi then carried eren who was falling asleep in Levi's arms Levi had a thought which he thought was selfish but he wished it the thought was that eren would never go back to normal.

Levi walked down the corner with eren in his hands and went to there room.  Eren was know fully asleep in Levi's arms. Levi places eren in bed and tacked him in. Levi wasn't tired yet. There was a expedition in 2 days. Levi knew he had to go but he needed someone to watch eren.  Levi couldn't sleep knowing that. Levi looked around and seen that his room was a complete mess due to the little devil having his tantrums. Levi then started cleaning the room head to toe. The time was know 3:21 in the morning. Levi heard eren stirring and new it was time to call it a night. Levi climbed into bed. Eren opened his eyes and moved closer to Levi then rapping his arms around Levi's arms and hands. Levi hugged the boy and both of them fell asleep.

The next morning eren woke up and noticed the tidy room. Eren looked around to see where his toys were. Eren crawled out of bed to see where Levi put his toys he found them on top of a very tall wardrobe. Eren tried to calculate a way to get up to his toys. He new that if he climbed onto the desk he might be able to reach so that's what he did. Eren climbed onto the chair and onto the desk he reached up to grab the dinosaur and managed to get one. But while doing so he nocked a big book off the wardrobe which woke Levi up. Levi flung forward and seen eren standing on his desk. Levi looked at eren who had the dinosaur in his hand and Levi got up and picked eren up of the desk. Eren thought he was in trouble. Levi pulled all of the dinosaur down and put them on the floor for eren. Eren smiled then started playing. Levi looked at the time and it was 5:52.  Levi locked his bedroom door put the keys up high and went back to bed. Eren looked at Levi and who was falling asleep and snook toward the door. Eren tried to open it but it was locked so eren sat back down and played with his dinosaurs for a long time. Levi then woke up and the time was 6:40 he knew it was time to get up.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
WRITERS NOTE: GUYS THIS ONE IS THE NORMAL SHORT ONE AS NORMAL THE NEXT 1 WILL BE MUCH LONGER