The camping trip pt1

It was 5 in the morning and Levi couldn't sleep he looked down to eren almost falling off the bed so Levi scotted across to his side of the bed again and slowly moved eren back on to the bed. While doing so eren started stirring and at 5:17 eren woke up. Levi was slowly drifting off, but awoke again due to the sound of crying, Levi looked down to see erens eyes full of tears. Levi asked the crying child "What are u crying about know" eren replied with "hun-hu-hungry" so Levi jumped out of bed and put on a white tank top, and got eren out of bed but today eren wanted to try to walk again so Levi grabbed his hands and he started walking slowly. Levi opened the bedroom door and they slowly walked down the corridor but again eren wanted to walk on his own so Levi let go of his hands and eren began walking on his own, on his 8 step he fell and bruised his leg. Levi new what was gonna happen so he quickly picked eren up and eren started crying and screaming which woke everyone in there rooms up. Levi quickly ran down to the cafeteria to avoid all the looks from people when they come out of there rooms. Levi sat eren down in the cafeteria and asked what he wanted for breakfast. Eren said "PANCAKES!!!" So Levi went to the kitchen because none of the chefs were up for another 20 minutes. So levi stated making pancakes and eren climbed down from the chair and ran out of the the door Levi knew that eren was going to be up to no good so he got the soldiers to lock all the doors to the outside so Levi didn't worry and finished up the pancakes when he finished making them and put them on the table he knew he'd still have to go and find him. So Levi left the cafeteria and went down the corridor checking ever space.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mean while eren was in the boys rooms and woke up a cadet named Jean and Marco. Eren woke them up by poking them. Without know it was eren Jean turned around shouting "ALRIGHT WHOEVER IS POKING ME, I WILL CHUCK U INTO A LAKE" Eren then started tearing up and when Jean finally turned around and seen eren. He knew he would have to stop him from crying so that he wouldn't get beat by Levi. Jean then started trying to bribe the little devil. But eren finally agreed on 1 of the things.
Jean then got up and returned eren to Levi and eren then shouted "ME AND JEAN ARE GOING CAMPING" Levi looked Jean in the eyes and said "WHAT DID U SAY TO HIM JEAN" so then Jean explained the predicament. Levi had to think and it for a second and realised that I could be a break for all the cadets traines and officers. So Levi agreed on it and Levi then sat with eren and eat there pancakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY( my mind went blank)

Eren woke up first at 6:21 in the morning and wiggled out of Levi's clutch, He wanted to try and make Levi proud by getting ready on his own so he took his shorts and boxers off and put news 1s on. But while trying to get his T-shirt off and he got his arm stuck and couldn't get out of it. So he called for levi to help. Levi woke and and started laughing at eren so then he helped eren. After Levi helped him he reminded eren that he still needed to take bath and he said " B But I got my shorts on, and I put them on my self" Levi then Smirked and picked up eren and put him in the bathroom, Levi said "if I can put them on u can take them off" eren then sniffed and told Levi not to leave him Levi knew he was gonna say that and was just teasing him so he then ran the bath and undressed eren and put him in the bath. Eren finished up and stood up and out his hands in the air ready for Levi to pick him up and dry him off. So Levi did just that and helped eren dress himself. Then Levi woke up everyone in the boys room and he sent eren into the girls room to wake them up. While Levi was waiting for eren to come out of the girls room all he could hear was "AWWWWW" then eren ran out of the door and said "THEY SAID THEY COULD EAT ME ALL UP I DONT WANT TO BE EATEN" Levi laughed and they both returned to there room to pack there bags for the camping trip. Levi packed a book a hair brush, toothpaste and toothbrush and a pacifier for eren and some clothes. On the other hand eren packed all his favourite toys. After that everyone met in the outside training grounds. So everyone was ready to go. And eren couldn't stay still because he was super excited. So Levi put him on his shoulder and they went off to wall sheena every one was excited because that was the wall that had all the vips. So everyone got ready to start going and they left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP (Yes again)

When everyone got to the camping point, everybody was relieved at the fact they didn't have to walk and further. Of corse Levi was about to faint but eren was still jumping with joy ( Plus he was on Levi's shoulders the in tire time ) so Levi put eren down and then he sat down. But eren wouldn't let Levi be and he wanted to set up the tent to Levi got up once again and started setting up the tent and tried to make it look like eren was helping when reality he was making stuff worse. But after a good 20 Minutes the tent was all set up however 10 minutes in eren gave up because he got bored. Levi realised he was pestering Erwin. But levi needed a break from for the little demon so he laid in the tent and closed his eyes for 20 minutes. And that 20 minutes is all he has because he could hear little footsteps all around him and he felt something on his upper lip and when Levi opened his eyes eren jumped and ran out of the tent. Wondering what eren was doing Levi got up and when after him. As soon as Levi left the tent everyone looked at him and laughed. Levi then knew what the little devil did so he wiped the fake mustache off his lip and eren appeared from behind Erwin and started running away but Levi caught up to him. As soon as Levi caught eren and picked him up. Eren shouted at "IM SORRY DONT TICKLE ME" But that is what Levi did and 20 minutes later and everyone was .around the campfire roasting marshmallows of corse eren had to try and ended up burning his marshmallow. Erens face filled with sadness but Levi soon got him another one. While Levi was talking erwin, eren came and snuggled up to Levi and fell asleep with in 5 minutes Levi finished up his chat with Erwin and carrying Erin to the tent. While doing so Levi just remember that he forgot to bring the sleeping bag. Levi couldn't think of anything and put Erin and a large bag and used 1 of his T shirts as a blanket while Levi on the hand just laid there next to eren.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Hey guys I'm sorry if I messed up some things in this chapter this has been the longest 1 yet and I started writing this at 11 and finished writing this at 4:29 so I'm very tired however I will put part 2 up Tomorrow good night all