A GIFT FOR YOU GUYS

Hey I thought I would try and give this story another chapter for you guys. Also comment who u would like to see babyfied next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petra looked at eren who was still fully asleep and grown up. Petra walked to Levi and flicked him in the ear. Levi groaned before getting up and looking at eren. Levi looked at Petra before saying "how I didn't give him the cure, I want more time with baby eren" Petra nodded. Eren started waking up and looked down at his hands before shouting "IM BIG AGAIN" Levi smirked and Petra giggled.

Eren went to get out of bed but realised he was naked and quickly covered his self. "Eren it's fine we have seen you naked a number of times" Levi said with a little smile on his face. "YEA BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT. THATS WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND IM BIG KNOW" Levi sighed before passing eren boxers and trousers. Eren ordered everyone to get out. Everyone nodded and left. Eren got up and got changed. Just as he was putting his trousers on hanji bursted through the door. "NOOOOO MY TITAN BABY" I sighed before everyone walked in.

"GUYS IM THE SAME PERSON JUST BIGGER" Levi looked at eren and rolled his eyes before saying "No ur not, if u was you'd still be calling me dad and Petra mom." Erens face went BRIGHT red and put his head down. Petra smiled and Levi just stood there.

"Well I'm not calling you dad soo you can stop thinking about that" eren said in a bratty way."okay then I'm just gonna tell everyone about that time you was in the bat-" levi was quickly interrupted by eren shouting "FINE JUST SHUT UP" levi chuckled and Petra stood there and forced eren to call her mom.

Eren hated every part of it.  Lev-dad can we got to the cafeteria I'm hungry.  Petra quickly passed Levi the coffee she brought and passed eren his sippie cup before realising. Erens mumbled before Levi messed his hair up. Eren pouted and his "parents" both giggled. "Yep he is the same boy we looked after" Petra said with a big smile on her face. Levi agreed and stared at eren.

Eren dove back into bed and covered his self with the blanket. Levi tried to pull the blanket off but failed. "Eren get up let's go get breakfast" eren whispered "go away ur not my dad ur just annoying" sadly Levi heard and ripped the blanket off eren.

Levi picked eren up over his shoulder and walked out the room. Eren tried to get down but was greeted by Petra who said "Levi heard what u said, I think ur in trouble" eren immediately shouted "SORRY JUST PUT ME DOWN" Levi ignored and walked into the cafeteria. Everyone looked before Levi shouted "AS MOST PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS MY SON EREN. HOWEVER HE ISNT MY SON BY BLOOD. BUT DONT YOU ALL THINK HE SHOULD CALL ME DAD DUE TO ME CHANGING HIS DIAPER MOST DAYS. Everyone agreed with Levi but at this point eren was humiliated and refused to say anything.

The rest of the day was normal however eren was giving everyone the silent treatment. Levi had enough of it and went over to eren was sat on a chair with his arms crossed. Levi looked eren up and down before picking him up and placing him on the bed. Eren was confused but refused to say anything. Petra realised what Levi was doing and held eren down. Know eren was Evan more confused but soon realised tried to get away but it was too late. Levi had started to tickle eren. Eren immediately bursted out with laughter "STOP" eren shouted but was interrupted by his own laugh.

After 10 minutes of tickling they had finally stopped. Eren was bright red and still giggling. "Eren if you ever call me anything other than dad I will do that infront of everyone" Levi said in a dad voice. "Your so annoying" eren said again in a bratty voice. "But fine dAd" eren laughed loudly as he said that. Levi didn't laugh along with him. Levi was thinking if it was wrong to make hanji make a baby potion again.

THE END FOR KNOW AND PROBABLY A WHILE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS.😁