DADDY

Petra woke up first and looked at eren who was sucking on his thumb still asleep. Petra got ready and got dressed and brushed her teeth and did her hair. She wanted to look perfect ready to see Levi. Eren started stirring and Petra sat on the bed and read a book for 10 minutes till she looked at eren who was rubbing his eyes just waking up. Petra said "morning" Eren looked at her and was still tired. He closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep again but Petra had to get him ready for the day. Petra then said "are u ready to see Levi" eren opened his eyes and turned back to Petra. Petra picked eren up and took him to the shower. Eren refused to go in the shower because he was still tired. Petra sat him in the shower and sat on the toilet. Eren looked at Petra with a death steer. Petra let out a little smile as she stripped him off and turned the shower on. Eren stood there refusing to do anything. Petra washed eren and got him dried and dressed. Today he was wearing blue overalls with a white t-shirt. Eren felt like a 1 year old. But he didn't dare to protest because he wanted to get Ice cream on the way home.

All of the sudden there was a nock on the door. Petra opened he door and hanji walked in with her suitcase and informed eren and Petra that she would be joining them. Petra asked hanji about the antidote. Hanji then replied with "Don't u think Levi would prefer to see eren like this." Petra nodded and they left while leaving Petra put eren in his baby seat and hanji came with another 2 suitcases. Petra looked in surprise but tried to hide it. Hanji then said "gifts and baby stuff" Petra nodded again and hanji started driving the carriage. While on the way eren saw the ice cream shop and threw a tantrum when Petra said it was 2 early for something that sweet. Hanji stopped the carriage on the way and they headed inside to a restaurant. Eren refused to eat anything because he wanted ice cream. Petra secretly packed some food for him and they left onto the road again. After a 2 journey home eren was hungry and Petra gave him the pack lunch. Eren ate and hanji parked the carriage. Soldiers came to help hanji take the suitcases in and Petra unclipped eren from his seat and they grabbed there stuff and went inside. Petra ran to her room with eren in 1 hand and there stuff in the other. She put eren down on the bed and put there stuff away. Petra got ready for the second time and Petra picked eren up and went to the horse saddled up and rode over to the gate where Levi would be entering anytime soon. Petra found a seat and sat down cradling eren in her arms. After a while eren fell asleep and Petra was starting to fall asleep. But when she closed her eyes she was awaken  by the gate opening. Then the streets filled with cheers and soldiers started walking through the gates. Petra woke eren up, eren opened his eyes still trying to figure out what happening. All of the sudden Petra stood up picking eren up at the same time and ran toward the soldiers. Petra looked at everyone of them But no sign of Levi. All of the sudden a soldier ran up to them and picked them up. Petra looked down at Levi who had the biggest smile on his face. Petra smiled then all of the sudden there was the biggest noise shouting "DADDDDDDY" Levi looked at eren who was crying of happiness. Levi put Petra down and took eren off her. As they started walking home Petra grabbed the horse they road on and and lead it. Levi and eren then started talking.

Levi said "I hope uv been a good boy for Petra, I don't want to hear u have been bad mind" in a teasing voice

Eren then said "I HAVE BEEN A GOOD BOY, mommy tell him"

Petra looked at eren then Levi "yea he has been a good boy, BUT he threw a tantrum over not having ice cream earlier."  She said as she smiled "But over than that he's been a VERY good boy"

Eren covered his eyes as he suspected to be shouted at by his father. Levi looked at eren and just messed up erens hair and chuckled. Eren opened his eyes and Levi placed him on the horse that Petra was leading.  After a long walk home all 3 of them went to Levi's room. Levi collapsed on his bed. Eren who was in petras hands wanted to go to bed aswell. Petra placed him on Levi's bed and she sat on a chair near the bed. Eren was asleep cuddling up to Levi. Petra closed her eyes and fell asleep aswell.

####################################
HEY GUYS I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER I HAVE A FEW THINGS PLANNED FOR TOMORROWS CHAPTER THAT WILL MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL PS HAVE A GOOD DAY