14| heat waves but Y/Nwastaken (smut)

A/N- alr this is a smut chapter sooooo yeah consider this as a warning :))

I'm listening to heat waves while writing this, AKA the title

Also face reveal above because I felt confident soooooo deal with it 🙄🤚

I always think about if Dream or whatever just reads my book in his free time. Kinda deep thoughts at 3am but whatever. 🤠🔫

~Y/N POV~

I walked home, or well, to the small shack in the middle of the woods, with no shirt on. Therefore I was absolutely freezing, despite it being the middle of summer. I also had a bloody ass arm so that was a nice touch to the constant shivering. I arrived home and Clay was pacing in the grass, assumingly because I was gone.

"Sup bitch watcha doing?" I asked him obviously joking.

"Oh my god, what happened? Where were you?" He asked as I went and gave him a hug, this was when he realized I didn't have a shirt on. "We need to get that arm cleaned up." He said nervously putting his hands on the back of his neck.

"Am I distracting you?" I asked, trying to bother him on purpose.

"No. Now come on, I have to bandage your arm." He replied, looking away from me as much as possible.

He lead me into the small home of which he had worked on further. He fumbled around in the drawer with the medical supplies and made his way over to me. He first wiped the dried blood with an alcohol wipe which stung a little bit. It started bleeding once again, and he quickly wrapped it in bandages. I winced at the pain of the bandages touching my raw wound.

"You should probably put a shirt on." Clay mumbled after I was bandaged.

"Make me." I said back, just teasing him at this point. He was clearly distracted, and I wanted to push further because I haven't gotten dick in a while.

He turned to me, and breathed calmly, too calmly. He scoffed and put the rest of the supplies in the cabinet and laughed to himself. I was annoyed my efforts didn't work and crossed my arms, getting up from the chair I was sitting in.  I stood akwardly looking at the floor, when the floorboards creaked. Footsteps approached, causing me to look up from my trance, to see Clay calmly walking towards me.

"Why don't you put a shirt on." He said, demanding it to happen.

"What if I don't?" I said, now back in the teasing mood.

He scoffed, before looking out the small window, and turning back to me to whisper in my ear, " do you really want to find out?" He said, now threatening me.

"I- uh. Uhm. I uh-" I stumbled over my words.

He smirked at me, looking pleased. I frowned back, angry he got the satisfaction of making me flustered. I looked away from him, as he grew closer, assumingly going in for a kiss.

I refused to give any affection after he made me blush, I didn't want him to be the one getting the satisfaction here. My face was gripped hard, and I was pinned against the wall, forced to look Clay in the eyes.

"Now, why don't you put a shirt on, so I can take it off again." He said, smirking.

He let go of my face and walked over to the small array of clothes we set out. Clay handed me a shirt, to which I replied with throwing it on the floor.