23| the recreational board of peace

A/N- Hello everyone, I should have done this from the start and I might update it but I'm super lazy

FROM NOW ON A/N WILL BE IN BOLD AND WILL BE IN ALL CAPS. THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE THE DIFFERENT VARIATION OF VOICES, AND I DON'T WANT Y'ALL TO GET CONFUSED :)

I FEEL LIKE IM YELLING SO I'M SORRY LMFAO.

ANYWAYS IM VERY SICK BUT IMA TRY TO WRITE MORE :D

┈┈┈┈▕▔╱▔▔▔━▁
┈┈┈▕▔╱╱╱👁┈╲▂▔▔╲
┈┈▕▔╱╱╱╱💧▂▂▂▂▂▂▏
┈▕▔╱▕▕╱╱╱┈▽▽▽▽▽
▕▔╱┊┈╲╲╲╲▂△△△△
▔╱┊┈╱▕╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱
╱┊┈╱┉▕┉┋╲┈

-------------------
~Y/N POV~

It was about 4 days till I had to leave to go back to the DreamSMP. I assumed that there wouldn't be many women in these lands anymore, although rules had changed a lot and laws against women being in the public eye had lifted, the mysoginistic bastard that passed the law in the first place still scared women from coming to this land at all.

The law was for all women to be submissive, and do what their husbands ask them. No matter what, they always followed rules, and they were always married to men. This always angered me, and the law is still in place for no LGBTQA+ acts or talk, which is why I chose L'manburg, sure Wilbur had saved me but I still had a side to pick. I was bisexual myself and this bothered me a lot, Dream had tried to outrule this law but never had the chance because of the war, and because when he wanted to in the first place, his father locked him in a cellar for 2 months, barely any rations to survive with, and he couldn't do anything about it.

When Dream told me about what his own father had put him through, I wanted to kill him. I didn't know what rushed through me, anger, possession, or anything else, but I wanted to make sure his father suffered. No matter how much i'd of wished to back to where I was born, to find that bastard and kill him, I couldn't, because he was already dead. I believe thats why Schlatt came to this place anyways. But knowing him and their family he probably died a quick, painless death. God I wish he hadn't.

But now, I had other things to worry about. This "wedding" was going to be a hard event to avoid. I would have to go, and even then Sapnap would probably still try to get to me.

I just hoped I could change his mind about how I was, I needed a plan to get out of this mess.

"Dream?" I approached the hooded man, slouched over, looking at what seemed to be the invitation we had received on the small desk we spent an entire day together building.

It was a lovely day to say the least, he and I were only there. Obviously. Usually it felt like there were people surrounding us, people from our past haunting our every move, but that day it was just him and I, with each other.

"You're not going to that ball." He broke the silence.

"I'll start a war if I have to, but you're not going to that fucking ball. It's a death trap, for both of us. Sapnap is obviously going to choose you to marry, and I'll be alone worrying about you and my gaurd will be down, so that will be the perfect time to strike. Sapnaps men will come, and they will overpower me." He explained.