24 | the gala

PREPARE FOR Y/N TO HAVE SOME BADASS FUCKING QUOTES IN THIS CHAPTER. THEY WERE FEELING LIKE A FUCKING BADDIE I SWEAR 🙄🙄🙄

~Y/N POV~

The lights strobed across my face, the brightness of the room blinding me from how it was just outside. My eyes scanned the room, I saw men in tuxes and women in ballgowns. I was in a sparkling dress, with a long train and a slit in the dress where my thigh came through.

(ANOTHER RARE OUTFIT SHOWING 😩😩 IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE IT THEN CHANGE IT OR SOMETHING IDK

(ANOTHER RARE OUTFIT SHOWING 😩😩 IF Y'ALL DON'T LIKE IT THEN CHANGE IT OR SOMETHING IDK.) ALSO ISTG IF Y'ALL SAY YOU WOULDN'T SLAY IN THIS DRESS, YOU LYIN. Y'ALL FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

Yeah yeah, I'm such a slut blah blah blah.
It was my choice to wear it and anyone who says I couldn't can suck my dick. It's probably bigger then theirs too, even though I have a pussy.

The goal for tonight was to catch peoples attention, and plus I looked hot, so it doesn't really matter what they think.

I was also wearing heels, and yes this outfit was very uncomfortable, but it made me confident and that's all I needed.

Dream and I had made a plan before I was to attend this ball, and we had talked about me getting arrested on purpose, so he could come and save me before I would have been able to of been put in prison. We decided I try to kill the king, AKA Sapnap. I thought about it for a while, and even had fantasies about becoming the Queen myself, and marrying Dream so he could become the new king. I mean, all I really needed to do was kill whoever was in charge, and boom. The original rules of the DreamSMP, stated that the ruler should always be of the creators blood, unless given to someone else, but if the one handed that power is killed, or unable to rule and someone of the creators (Dreams parents) blood is able to rule, then he has the chance to take that place.

I thought about it, and it sounded greedy, to want to be queen and king, and it probably wouldn't happen but it would be a nice thought, it would be safer then living out in the open, where we could be ambushed by pillagers at any moment.

I fucked those thoughts into the back of my mind, and continued to strut through the main ballroom. I saw Sapnap on the opposite side of the room, talking to someone, but his gaze fixed upon me. It creeped me out. God I hate men.

I walked to the sign in, and wrote my name on the parchment paper with a quill dipped in fine ink.

"Well someone's confident." I heard someone murmer behind me as I was walking back from the sign in table.

"Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect." I snapped back.

The man looked taken back, like a women had never even spoken back to him once.
I hate that stupid fucking species.