10| George, what are you doing?

~Dream POV~

The feeling of warm sheets comforted my aching headache. I look to my side, George sleeping on the chair in the corner. I panicked when I realized why I was here, where Y/N was, and where Sapnap was. I urgently try to get out of bed, not realizing George had woken up from my sudden panic.

"You won't find an easy way out of those Dream." George said, making me snap my head towards him. With this motion, the cold metal material that surrounded my wrist rattled. I was handcuffed to the bed.

"G-George? What is this for?" I asked, now questioning my best friends choices, obviously very confused.

"Just an extra precaution, considering you would do anything to get away from me, to go see Y/N." George said, sounding jealous.

"If this is about dating the enemy, L'manburg surrendered, we don't need to fight anymore." I stuttered through my words.

"This isn't about L'manburg, it's you dating Y/N in general." He spat, looking away.

"Am I not making enough time for you? I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up to you." I said desperately trying to get out of the situation, and to save Y/N. But I couldn't help think about if I was really hurting George. I cared about him dearly, and wouldn't him to be mad or upset at me.

"You don't have to do anything. Because I already have you all to myself." He said, a spike of confidence taking over him.

I took a shaky breath, realizing what was happening. "W-what?" I asked, acting oblivious only to confirm my thoughts.

"Did I stutter? I said, I already have you all to myself." He said, eyeing me up and down. I realized what was happening in that quick movement of his eyes. He was attractive, but I wasn't even interested in men, and I didn't think he was either. I was now extremely uncomfortable.

(A/N- this part of the story is really heartfelt to me, and I hate that I have to say this, but please respect people sexuality's and pronouns, it can make someone very uncomfortable and I don't want to promote that at all.)

"George, What are you doing?" I said shaken, trying to signal I didn't want him any closer to me. "George stop, you're making me uncomfortable." I said, in the small hope that he might still care what I felt, would save me from this situation. He leaned back towards my face, and sighed.

"What am I doing?" He mumbled, looking to the floor. He looked sad, misunderstood, and lost.

"George, I will always care for you, as a friend. There will be a special guy or girl out there for you, but it's just not me. George, you don't need to do this to be happy. We can still be with each other, still be friends. But right now, a new citizen (Y/N, because Lunenburg surrendered.) could be in a lot of trouble, so please help me George." I pleaded, begging him to help me save Y/N.

"Of course, I'm sorry I did this, I don't know what came over me."
George said, looking at the ground, obviously feeling bad. He began to mess with my handcuffs, and eventually they were off my wrists. I gave him a slight smile before heading to save Y/N.

A/N- so basically I have gotten my taken away for literally no reason, so I am posting this in hopes of you guys forgiving me for not updating. But the Techno fight should be uploaded by Dec. 17 at the latest, so stay. Hyped for that.

Adios amigos.

621 words- short one lol.