21| is it all worth it in the end?

A/N- I tried to re-read my smut chapter and I'm fuckin cringing so hard. Like why would I do this, w h y.

I will be using "Dream" instead of "Clay" because I want to, and because idk I just don't feel like using Clay. Deal with it 🙄✋

Tw- mentions of r4pe, and sexual assault.

~Y/N POV~

Present time

Well, you already know I was captured. Basically Schlatts dumbass puppet, Quackity, came as back up, and threw potions of poisen at us, ya da ya da ya da. You get the point.
Now I'm here, rotting in this dumb fucking cell, I should've known that Schlatt would've had something up his sleeve, the bastard always seemed to pull the trigger to an unexpected event he planned in that horned fucking brain of his.

Despite everything that was happening, I could only think of Quackity. He was my best friend, my first love, and now he was throwing it away like it meant nothing. What happened between us romantically stayed in the past, but he was still my friend none the less.

(IM JAMMING TO STACY'S MOM AND I FORGOT HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING BANGER IT IS)

I missed Dream. A lot. I needed him, always and forever, I would need him. I felt so drunk in his love, the feeling was so erethal I couldn't get enough. I just needed to constantly get high off his touch, inject his smell into my veins, smoke the sound of his voice into my lungs.

I needed him, only him.

"Get up off the floor. We're going for a trip." A husky voice shot into my skull, filling the musky silence of the cell the same man had mercilessly thrown me into like a ragdoll.

Lol just don't go with him, easy.

Lmao shut the fuck up you're so stupid, she should listen and wait for a different moment to escape this sHiThOlE.

"JUST SHUT UP" I yelled at both the voices, both wouldn't shut up all morning and it was beginning to eat me alive. The first voice that appeared was being odly quiet today. Schlatt looked at me and scoffed before marching over to me and picking me up by the arm, tugging me out of that room and finally giving me a taste of oxygen that wasn't soaked in the smell of mold, dust, and sex.

I'm guessing someone used to sleep around down here, then left it unattended for many years because there was a lot of kink worthy shit in that rusted place of who knows what.

"This is so fucked..." I muttered under my breath, getting tugged along by the now angry man in front of me.

"What was that pretty? Speak up." He spat with a growl, obviously mad at me. 

Side note, I love this song 😩😩