Movie Date

Addison's POV
While Bryce went to put whatever he bought downstairs, I washed my face since my crying session had ruined it.

I didn't bother to put on makeup and just wore the black hoodie with shorts I was wearing earlier. I wanted to tease Bryce again so I didn't wear a bra. I went downstairs and everyone's eyes turned to me.

"Uh is there something on my face? Oh my god, do I look ugly?!?!"

Avani- "no we just got told about the prank that backfired"

"ohh ok and where's Bryce?"

Avani- "I don't really know"

I nod my head and go into the kitchen hoping he might be there. I walk in and nope, he wasn't here either. I grab a glass of water to drink when someone hugs me from behind.

Bryce- "cupcake, lets have a movie date"

"When?" I say turning around to face him

Bryce- "right now, in our room"

"sure!"

Bryce- "great"

As Bryce backs away from me, his eyes go down to my nipples. He looks for a split second and then walks away without saying anything.

I go back to where the others were and told them Bryce had asked me to watch a movie. Basically like a date.

Dixie- "ok have fun"

Mads- "remember to use protection"

"MADS!"

Mads- "what! We don't want you getting pregnant!"

As soon as she said that, Dixie's mood changed. I just ignored it and went upstairs. I opened the door and saw Bryce on the bed with snacks and Netflix on.

"So what movie are we watching" I say jumping onto the bed

Bryce- "I don't know, whatever you want"

"Hmmm how about the titanic?"

Bryce- "sure"

I dim the lights and snuggle close to Bryce while he starts feeding me the gummies.

After an hour, Bryce had made himself comfortable in the weirdest position. His head was on the side of my stomach and while I ran my hand through his hair, he was eating the food.

When he was done eating, he still stayed in the same position but put his hand around my waist underneath my hoodie.

I didn't think anything of it until he started to bring his hand higher to my chest.

Bryce's POV
After I finished eating, I put my hand around Addison's waist underneath her hoodie.

I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra, so I decided to run my hand higher. I felt her breathing change and I knew what effect I was having on her.

Addison- "Bryce.. what are you doing?"

"Shh" I say and hover over her

"What makes you think you can walk around without a bra again?" I say and kiss her neck

Addison- "I-"

"And pretending to cheat on me. I was so scared before I realized what was going on" I say and bite that spot making her softly moan

Josh- "sorry to bother your movie date but there's a problem" he says knocking on the door

I groan and get off Addison to unlock the door.

Josh- "um Addison, Dixie is uh throwing up"

Addison- "WHAT" she says getting up and sprinting down the stairs.

God I hope no one looks at her boobs which were now bouncing up and down from her running.

Josh- "dude you good?"

"yea but um what happened to Dixie?"

Josh- "let's go check on her"

We head downstairs and see everyone in the bathroom.

"Is she okay?"

Avani- "we were just talking when she ran to the bathroom and now she is puking"

Noah was holding Dixie's hair and everyone was just there looking worried. Dixie wiped her mouth and got up from hovering over the toilet.

Addison- "Dix are you okay?"

Dixie- "um yea, it might be something from the food this morning"

Addison- "yea maybe something got in your coffee"

Dixie- "yea probably"

Dixie cleans up and Addison goes to get her water.

I go to the basement with the boys and we just decide to play pool and drink white claws.

"Hey guys, I'm going to do a live"

I set up my phone in the corner so the fans can get a good view of the table. Blake and I play first so while we did that, the other boys answered questions from the fans.

Addison's POV
I go to get Dixie a glass of water and when I return, the boys were gone and the girls were patting Dixie's back. I give her the water and Avani explains what could be wrong with Dixie.

Avani- "so I don't think it was the food.. remember the party incident?"

"Are you trying to say..."

Avani- "yes, we think Dixie is pregnant"

CLIFFHANGER
——————————————————
YOUNG Leonardo DiCaprio is hot and comment "pregnant" if you want more chapters!

A/N- I didn't include much of a sex scene, cause I don't want this book to turn into an all smut book. Don't worry, there will be plenty of smut throughout the book.

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌