Beach

Bryce's POV
I need to get Addison to forgive me. I know I fucked up badly but I'm not like the other guys. I leave the room we were just in and go back to my dorm.

I see Josh laying on his bed scrolling through TikTok.

Josh- "hey your ba-"

Josh- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU CRYING! YOU NEVER CRY!"

"You guys were right, I did fuck up"

Josh- "what happened though"

"I tried talking to Addison, she wouldn't even talk to me"

Josh- "oh man you really messed up" he says pat my back

"I know bro"

We sit down on my bed and put some Netflix. To make me feel better, I decide to play the movie After to give Josh a boner. Even though he is my best friend, I love to fuck with him.

Josh- "what are you putting?"

"It's a movie, Addison and I watched this morning"

Josh- "oh ok" he says when his phone lights up indicating he got a text.

He picks up his phone so while he wasn't looking, I skip to the part where I got a boner.

"Ready Josh?" I say unpausing

Josh- "yea" he says putting his phone down

I turn my head away and see Josh's eyes glued to the TV. I see a boner forming and when he realized, he takes the remote and pauses it.

Josh- "dude what the fuck did you just make me watch"

"your favori-"

He gets a phone call from someone and see it's from Addison's friend Charli. I see his contact name for her is Charli 💕🦋

"Aww someone's got a crush"

Josh- "shut up" and leaves to talk with Charli

I stop the movie and go on my phone when I see Addison and the other girls posted a tiktok. God she looked beautiful.

I go look at more of the girls tiktok when I got an idea! I will ask the girls to make Addison meet me and apologize to her again... hopefully she forgives me this time.

I get up from my bad, wash my face and get ready to go to Mads dorm because she knows Addison the best!

I know Jaden is at Mads dorm so she can answer or not unless they are fucking.

I get to her dorm and knock and luckily she opens the door.

Mads- "Bryce.. what are you doing here"

"I had to ask you for advice"

Few minutes later

Mads- "omggg I love this plan!"

"Ok Mads calm down and remember at 6 tonight"

Mads- "I knowww Addison will be there don't worry"

"Ok good" I laugh when Jaden pulls Mads to cuddle again and walk out.

Mads said Addison loves beaches so I decided to go to the beach and decorate it like a picnic

I already changed into swim shorts so I called Mads to ask when they were going to come.

Addison's POV
I'm watching Netflix when Mads comes running into my room.

Mads- "Addison and Avani, we are going to the beach, grab a bikini"

"Right now?"

Mads- "yes the other girls are getting ready, so hurry" she says running out

I get up and change into a purple bikini and put a black coverup on top.

Mads and the girls run into my room asking Avani and I if we are done. 

I have my towel and other stuff in my and while the other girls have nothing.

"where's your stuff"

Mads- "I already put it in your car"

"how do you have my keys?"

Mads- "I took them when I came here to tell you to get ready" she says holding my keys in the air

"Oh ok, let's go then"

I see the other girls wearing normal clothes so they were most likely wearing their bikini underneath. I hope.

We get into the car and Mads said she wanted to drive. Avani connected her phone to bluetooth and we started to vibe to the songs.

In 10 minutes, we were here and I tell the girls that I will go to the bathroom and be back. The girls didn't want me to go alone this time so Avani and Dixie came with me. Mads said she will take our stuff and find a spot. I use the bathroom and for reason Avani and Dixie won't stop asking me when I will be done. I shoot them a glare and they stop.

Mads comes back and she says she found a spot for us. It was almost sunset so I decided I would take some pictures later.

"Addison, the other girls are waiting so can you go? I put a picnic blanket and some lights so you will see it."

"ok"

I go and see a patterned picnic blanket laying on the sand with some candles. I didn't see the other girls or their stuff so I looked around to see if I was in the wrong place but didn't see any other blankets. I waited there for a couple of minutes when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
——————————————————
Who could it be and comment "beach" if you want more chapters!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌