Misunderstanding

Bryce's POV
The last bell rang and I was glad I could get away from Sydney and get that Austin guy away from Addison. Addison grabs her stuff quickly and then walks out not waiting for me. Thank god she did.

I wait outside for Jaden, Anthony and Noah to come so we can get the date ready at beach for tomorrow. Hopefully Addison says yes. I didn't tell Josh yet because he said he just wanted to chill but we all know he wanted to hangout with Charli. And Blake... I don't even know where that dude has been.

They came out and I drove to the beach that I apologized to Addison at few days ago.

Jaden picked an area on where we could see the sunset cause Addison loves those and we talked about how I was going to ask Addison out. I have taken my ex girlfriend on dates before but I haven't been this stressed about if I put enough work into it or not. It's different with Addison though, I really hope she likes it.

We spend two hours and by the time we are done, it's already 7pm. We eat some Canes and go back to the dorms.

10 mins later

I unlock my dorm and Josh's head turns to me.

Josh- "dude where were you?"

"Well I'm planning on taking Addison on a date tomorrow so I went to plan that out."

Josh- "oh ok, but your kinda in trouble?"

"What do you mean"

Josh- "Addison came looking for you.. and she aske-"

"What did you say"

Josh- "I didn't know where you were so I just said your not here"

"Oh no, I hope she doesn't think I'm with Sydney. If she does I'm fucked then"

I run to Addison's dorm and see her sitting with girls expect Amelie. That means Blake and Amelie were together. I go to Blake's dorm which is 128 and knock on it. I found out this used to be Sydney's room so I hoped Addison wasn't here before.

Blake answers it and I see Amelie in his bed wrapped up in a blanket.

"Hey, has Addison been here?"

Blake- "no... why"

"Oh ok thanks man"

I go back to my dorm, shower and go to sleep hoping Addison says yes tomorrow.

Addison's POV
I really hoped Bryce wasn't in that room with Sydney when the secretary comes running to us

Dixie- "you ok miss"

Secretary- "We has to do a room change last week and the log isn't changed yet so 128 belongs to Blake.. Blake Gray. Not Sydney."

Charli- "omg I think Blake and Amelie were doing it" Charli says excited for some reason

I sigh out of relief and we head back to my room.

The girls and I continue watching vampire dairies until 9pm and then they leave to go get ready for the night.

I go into my bathroom and change into my pjs and do my night skin routine. I jump into my bed and cuddle into my blanket. I decide to go on my phone opening up Instagram. I scroll down my feed when I see Bryce's post.

brycehall- it was all a misunderstanding Liked by: blakegray, noahbeck and many others

Liked by: blakegray, noahbeck and many others

blakegray- you good dude?
↪️brycehall- I'm good

xxsydneyxx- ur hot babe
↪️braddisonshipper8448- who's she?

noahbeck- good luck 👍🏻
↪️brycehall- thanks bro

View more comments

"A misunderstanding... what's that supposed to mean?"

Avani- "what's a misunderstanding?"

"Uh nothing.. I just saw something on insta"

Avani- "ok"

15 mins later

Avani fell asleep but I still couldn't go to sleep so I decide to text Bryce hoping he was maybe awake.

Hey Bryce, r u awake?
I can't sleep

Usually Bryce replies quick but I think he might be asleep. I turn Netflix on and put on a christmas movie cause I felt like it and watched the grinch.

The movie was probably halfway done when I finally fell asleep.
——————————————————
Blake and Amelie are already at it and comment "date" if you want more chapters!

A/N- Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for 10k reads!!!!

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌