Apology

Bryce's POV
I don't know why but I feel really bad about almost kissing her when she had a boyfriend. I decided to apologize today since we had PE together or before that. Usually I don't feel bad after fucking girls who have boyfriends but last night felt different.

Addison's POV
I woke with my favorite girls around me. All expect Amelie...

I got into the warm shower and then put this on (down below)

When I got out, I saw Avani's bathroom door closed and the water running so she probably was showering

When I got out, I saw Avani's bathroom door closed and the water running so she probably was showering. All the girls had gone expect Dixie who was ready sitting on my bed.

 All the girls had gone expect Dixie who was ready sitting on my bed

(This is what Dixie was wearing)

"Hey dix, where did the other girls go?"

Dixie- "Charli and Mads went to get ready and I think Mads said Amelie went down to the cafe to get breakfast"

"Amelie left without us again, Dix, don't you notice Amelie is being distant from us?"

Dixie- "yeah I noticed too, do you think she met a boy"

"Who met a boy?" Mads and Charli say as they walk into the dorm.

"We think Amelie did, but we will ask her when we met her in class today"

Avani came out of the bathroom and we left to get breakfast at the cafe.

When we entered the doors, I saw Amelie leaving and in front of her was a boy.

Charli- "OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE AMELIE, SHE JUST LEFT WITH A BOY!!!"

Mads- "yes Charli we did, now let's eat so we can get going to class and ask Amelie"

20 minutes later
We cleaned up and left to class. On the way to English, I see Bryce running towards me. I look in front of and see none of his friends there. "Who is he looking for," I mumble as I turn around the corner.

Bryce- "you"

"AHHHHH" I shriek jumping back hitting a wall

I see Bryce chuckle and just scoff at him trying to walk away but he just takes me by the waist and pins me against the wall. I feel shivers shoot up through my body.

"B-B-Bryce I told you I have a boyfriend"

Bryce- "holy shit... sorry" he says taking his hands off of me

"So did you need something or did your ass just decide to annoy me for last night?"

Bryce- "no I just wanted to apologize for trying to kiss you, I should've known a pretty girl like you would've had a boyfriend"

"oh it's ok, now if you excuse me, I need to get to class"

Bryce- "wait can you at least tell me your name?"

"Addison"

Bryce- "wow such a nice name for pretty girl"

"thank you and see you in PE!"

Bryce's POV
After the boys and I ate breakfast, I saw the girl from last night.This could be my chance to apologize. Before I ran after her, I saw what she was wearing and how beautiful she looked in that outfit. I ran towards her when she turned her head, looked at me and turned back around. I ran a little faster as she turned around the corner to hear her mumble "who is he looking for?"

"you" I say and she screams, her back hitting the wall behind her.

I chuckle and see her just scoff at me trying to walk away. I quickly take her by the waist and pin her against the wall.

The girl- "B-B-Bryce I told you I have a boyfriend."

"holy shit... sorry" I say taking my hands off of her.

The girl - So did you need something or did your ass just decide to annoy me for last night?"

"no I just wanted to apologize for trying to kiss you, I should've known a pretty girl like you would've had a boyfriend"

The girl - "oh it's ok, now if you excuse me, I need to get to class"

"wait can you at least tell me your name?"

The girl- "Addison"

"wow such a nice name for pretty girl"

Addison- "thank you and see you in PE!"

I smile she walks away and after realizing I had class I go to computer science. (lmao I don't know what they do in college, just imagine something else if you want)
——————————————————
Comment "braddison" if you want more chapters!

Whoever comments first gets a follow from me! 👀

Please add this to your library and reading list. Remember to vote and share! <3

Also remember to follow me, so you will get updates on when I update! 😌