Cuddles

Addison's POV
I woke up with the sun shining in my face and Bryce was snuggled into me. My shirt had now lifted and Bryce's arms were now around my stomach. I try to turn my body to see Bryce and as soon as I do, Bryce tightens his arms around me. I run my hand through his hair and feel him moving.

Bryce- "good morning cupcake"

"good morning annoying"

Bryce- "hey I'm not annoying, gimme a kiss"

"how about.. no"

Bryce- "pleaseeee" he pouts

"finnne" I say and go to give him a kiss

I give him a quick peck and smile at him.

Bryce- "but I want a longer kiss" he frowns

"I need to brush my teeth, my morning breath probably smells"

Bryce- "it's okkk, just give me a kiss"

I give in and go back to kiss him. He deepens the kiss and he climbs on top of me. His hands go under my shirt and move up and down on the side of my waist.

Bryce- "fuck your hot" he says and goes down to kiss my stomach

He pulls my shirt up a little bit and leaves kisses on my stomach. He goes back to kiss me and I pull his shirt off. We make out for a little more when someone knocks on the door.

Josh- "I can hear y'all making out in there and before anything goes further, get yo asses out of the bed"

Bryce- "fuck off josh we aren't doing anything"

Josh- "I'm a child of god so I'm not letting unholy things happening in there"

Bryce- "ughh" he groaned and got up from me

I frown missing his touch and Bryce seemed to notice and pulled me out of the bed.

Bryce- "aww cupcake, don't be sad" he says and kisses me again

I go into his bathroom and wash my face because my face felt sticky.

"Bryce, do you have an extra toothbrush I can use?"

Bryce- "yeah it's in the first drawer on the left I think"

I open the drawer and instead of toothbrush's, I found condoms. Not just any condoms, they were size XL. I open up the drawer under it and it wasn't a toothbrush, it was a pocket pussy.

"BRYCE THERE AREN'T ANY TOOTHBRUSHES IN HERE"

Bryce- "oh shit, check the drawers on the right"

I open the drawer on the right and I finally find a toothbrush.

I start brushing my teeth when Bryce comes up behind me and hugs me.