Kiss

Bryce's POV
Addison came back with a first-aid kit and sat down in front of me. She takes my hand and puts it on her thigh.

Addison- "if I hurt you, squeeze my thigh"

"ok"

She goes to clean up my wound and as soon as she touches it, I hiss in pain squeezing her thigh.

Addison- "sorry Bryce, but it's going to hurt a little"

"I know cupcake"

She cleans up my wound with me wincing in pain a couple of times causing me to squeeze her thigh more.

Addison finishes by adding ointment and then bandages it.

I take my hand off of her thigh and she goes to put away the kit.

"thanks for helping me"

Addison- "your welcome and this is my way to pay you back for helping me"

"no need to worry cupcake"

Addison's POV
Bryce and I sit and talk more waiting for our friends to come back from Jaden's dorm since Mads was helping him clean up. We learn a lot about each other of how he had to grow up without a dad, of how he became known as a "bad boy" and what he wants to do after college.

Bryce- "what do you want to do after college?"

"well I want to do the same as you and entertain people as well!"

Before Bryce could answer Avani comes back and her eyes widen.

Avani- "BRYCE WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!?!?"

Bryce- "what do you mean?"

Avani- "IT'S 2 AM!!"

"WHAT!"

Avani- "yea, the boys have been looking for you, I didn't think you would still be with Addison for this long!"

Bryce- "ok well I will see you tomorrow cupcake"

"bye Bryce"

He leaves and Avani comes to sit with me.

Avani- "so what did you guys do?" she says smirking

"we were just talking about.. life"

Avani- "yea sure" she says sarcastically

"AVANI, I'M SERIOUS!!!"

Avani- "yea yea totally" she says getting up to get ready to sleep.

I go into my bathroom and do my night skin routine and brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Avani already asleep. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I went on my phone for a little when I got a text from Bryce.

Bryce🥵💕🥺
ay cupcake, you awake?

Yea, I couldn't sleep

Bryce🥵💕😁
meet me by my car in five, I'm taking you somewhere

This late? It's almost 3 am?

Bryce🥵💕🥺
Trust me cupcake

Ok fine

I change into a comfy outfit and head outside to Bryce's car. It was a little cold outside so I remembered to wear a hoodie.