𝐎𝐍𝐄.

But I crumble completely when you cry.

✯✯✯

Instagram !

syrupp_ 

❤️💬✈️ 

liked by realpurpled, tubbolive, and 18,379 others 

 syrupp_ happy halloween everyone :)) might stream a little tonight so make sure to check that out !!

tubbolive: Let's play among us!!!  

          syrupp_@tubbolive YESSSSSSSSSSS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS 

In real life !

I smiled down at my phone screen while walking upstairs, my Dr. Pepper I had just grabbed from the fridge in hand. Tubbo had texted me letting me know to join the vc when I'm ready. 

I had been friends with Tubbo for a while, we met on twitter about a year ago and ever since then just kinda have been friends. We stream together sometimes but I'm not nearly as famous as he's been getting lately. I'm also friends with Purpled, I've talked to Minx once or twice, and Niki and Tommy follow me on instagram and twitter. 

Even though I'm not as famous as Tubbo, some of his fame has definitely rubbed off on me. I have about 500k followers on Twitch, about 300k on instagram, and I just hit 400k on twitter. 

I sat down and popped open the Dr. Pepper, taking a quick sip. I opened discord and looked at who was in the vc. It was Tubbo, Niki, Karl, Tommy, Wilbur, Sapnap, Quackity, and Fundy. Wow. These were like, famous people. I mean, the only person in there I had really spoken to was Tubbo. I needed to like, mentally prepare myself. I can't mess this up. I hovered my cursor over the vc and clicked on it, I was immediately met by Karl's laughter. 

"Y/N!" Tubbo immediately noticed me joining and I smiled.

"Hello!" I exclaimed, still extremely nervous. I was quickly met with various "Hi"s and "Hello"s. 

"YOU INVITED A WOMAN HERE?" A british voice yelled. The voice of a teen boy, to be exact. 

"Calm your tits I'm not a woman I'm sixteen." I laughed and so did the rest of the call, except for Tommy. 

"Tommy shouldn't you-" Wilbur started saying something, immediately being cut off by Tommy. 

"Let's just get the code, yeah?" 

"I'm gonna deafen real quick so I can do my intro." I quickly deafened and started my stream.

"Hello everyone! I hope you're all having an amazing Halloween and staying safe! Today I'm gonna be playing among us with some friends and uh yeah so let's play!"  

We played for a few hours before Niki left, then Sapnap, then Karl, then Quackity, and I decided maybe I should be going also. It was 4am after all. 

"Hey guys I think I should probably be going to sleep. It's 4am here." I sighed. Tonight was a lot of fun and I wasn't sure if I would keep being friends with these dudes after. We all said our goodbyes and I left the call, going back to my stream. 

"Alright guys as you just heard I'm gonna go! But first I'll read a donation! When did you guys become friends?" I read aloud. "In all honesty, tonight. The only person I was friends with prior to this was Tubbo so yeah! Okay well goodnight everyone! Get sleep! Drink water! Take care of yourself! Love you!" I waved goodbye and ended the stream not long before noticing a message from discord. I clicked on it and it was from Wilbur. 

Don't mind Tommy, it was his idea to play with you ;)