𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

You sigh, look away, I can see it clear as day

⋆⋆⋆

tommys pov ! 

in real life !

It was now around 5pm, and Y/N had been sleeping for a while now. I let her sleep, not wanting to disturb. I did the math, and it was around 9am for her. She should be waking up soon. I thought about last night, and how much I enjoyed it leading into the early hours of the morning for me. I watched her as she slept peacefully. She was so pretty. I had kind of accepted the fact I had some type of feelings for her, although I didn't really know what. I couldn't ask anyone, that would be humiliating. I decided I should just leave it, theres no way she'd feel the same. I was just messing around on the smp when I noticed her move a bit. She rubbed her eyes before noticing me.

"Tommy? Did you stay on all night?" She whispered.

"Well, technically it wasn't night for me, but yeah." I smiled and she let a small smirk spread across her lips.

"Tommy you didn't have to--" 

"I wanted to." I interrupted her, and she smiled, defeated. 

"I have to get ready but we can call later, okay?" 

"Alright. Are you gonna play on the smp today?" I asked

"Yeah I'm gonna stream later, you can join me if you want." She offered.

"Anything for you." I said and she laughed, blushed even. After we said our goodbyes I remembered what she said last night. "You get happiest when you talk to them, you put in effort to like things that they like, maybe you blush or get butterflies when they compliment you." She blushed just now, could that mean.. No. I needed to rethink this a lot and not get attached to her. I mean, Y/N is amazing, but I'm sure there are so many other guys who she could choose from, and I'm just Tommyinnit. The loud child who went up to random girls and told them they were his girlfriend. Theres no way she could like me. Just then, I got a notification that she had posted on instagram, I opened it, and liked and commented.

instagram !

syrupp_  

❤️✈️💬

liked by dreamwastaken, quackity, and 273,296 others

syrupp_ WATCH MY STREAM TODAY !! BIG THINGS 😁😁

dreamwastaken I would say pretty big things.

     syrupp_ @/dreamwastaken YEAH YEAH 

username3 oh god dont tell me drem added her to the smp. shes so overrated she sucks. 

     username4 @/username3 learn how to spell😐😐

tommyinnit EVERYONE WATCH Y/N'S STREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     username5 @/tommyinnit ship?

          username6 @/username5 they r minors ,, dont be weird 

       syrupp_ @/tommyinnit WHAT THE CHILD SAID ‼️

a/n

sry for short chapter i have a lot of hw sdhjsbjdnhjd

anyways comment any ideas u have cus i have an idea but it has to come later so in the meantime uhh idk :))

ALSO TY FOR 100 READS U GUYS R DA BEST <3