𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everythingSo why don't we go somewhere only we know?

⍟⍟⍟

tommys pov ! 

In real life!

It was now 10:17, we had started streaming around 5 hours ago, and got off an hour ago. We switched to facetime, just like we did last night. We had been talking for a while, just about whatever came to mind. I loved talking to her, and she was so interesting without even trying. I felt like I should stop thinking of her this way, but another part of it felt really right. Like maybe eventually I could tell her how I feel. 

"We should watch another movie." She suggested. Normally I would complain about this but with her, I was just interested in something knowing she likes it. 

"Sure, uh what did you wanna watch?" I accepted the request. Anything to talk to her for as long as possible.

"Are you sure you don't wanna pick?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know that many movies anyway." She picked a movie and we watched it, it was about 2 hours long and I started to get a bit sleepy, yawning every few minutes. She must've noticed this, because once the movie ended, she spoke in a bit of a softer, quieter tone, which was nice.