𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

alone with you, does that make sense?

——

y/n pov !

"Alright, who's ready for the beach?" Wilbur asked as he looked at all of us through the mirror at the front of the car. It was the day before we had to leave, and we decided to take the two hour drive to the beach since it was the last day, and we weren't sure what else to do. We were sat how we were on the way back from the airport. "Alright, we're here." He smiled and we all headed out of the car. We brought stuff to make s'mores, and apparently Nick and Clay wanted to do a bonfire. We also brought regular beach stuff, like blankets, chairs, and for some reason, soda, even though it was already 6 PM, and wasn't exactly hot outside. 

"C'mon, let's go on a walk, give the adults their time or whatever." I spoke as I turned to Tubbo and Tommy, nodding towards the other side of the beach. We started to walk in silence until Wilbur called out to us. 

"Uh Tubbo, your mum's calling!" He yelled towards us, and Tubbo sprinted back to the group. 

"You two go on, I'll be fine." He smiled and waved, giving me a small thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Just me and the American now, what the hell?" Tommy complained as he shook his head as we walked down the beach, the quiet sounds of waves crashing beside us. We walked for who knows how long and eventually found a nice place to sit. It was up on the rocks, but we had a perfect view of the ocean. "Wow uh, the oceans um, really pretty." He nodded, stuttering a bit. 

"Yeah but uh, not as pretty as you." I quickly retaliated and smiled at the boy beside me, the glow of the moon shining on his face which was now blushing. 

"What- no, no, I was supposed to say that- that, that was the plan. Also I'm not pretty, I'm ruggedly handsome and manly." He rambled on, clearly flustered. 

"Sure pretty boy." I laughed and turned back to the ocean. I guess I was getting pretty bold, so it was definitely obvious I liked him, but I was alright with that. 

"You uh, you think I'm pretty?" He almost whispered. 

"Yeah." I smiled. "You think I'm pretty?" 

"Yeah." He blushed. 

"Tommyinnit, are you flirting with an American right now?" I joked. 

"What, I- no, uh. Maybe Americans aren't that bad. BUT ONLY SOME OF THEM!" He laughed. 

"Am I your favorite American Tommy?" I fluttered my eyes and put my hands under my head while smiling.

"Yeah." He said in a breathy tone and for what felt like forever, we just admired each other. "Y/n, I uh, I don't know if you know this but, um, I...like you. And I just- I don't know I just get all happy when I'm around you and I don't even know why but I just um, I don't know.." he trailed off as he turned to see my perplexed expression, I saw panic flash through his eyes but in reality, he had nothing to worry about. "You know what, forget I said anything I'm sorry"- 

"I like you too." I quickly cut him off and I saw his worried frown soon turn into a grin.

"Yeah?" He nodded.

"Yeah." I just smiled and I could see that we were both at a loss for words. Maybe if there was a way to convey what we were feeling without using words. Oh wait.. 

Before I even knew what was happening, we both began to lean in and my eyes fluttered shut. Our lips connected perfectly, and in that moment, I didn't even care about anything else, this was all that mattered. 

That kiss told me everything I needed to know, and I'm still thinking about it, as he's sat right across from me at this bonfire with all of our closest friends. So I guess there is a way to convey emotions without saying them, and I think I liked this way. 

A/n 

Soooooo

How y'all feeling...

THIS BOOK IS NOT OVER DW THERES STILL SOME CHAPTERS I NEED TO DO BEFORE THE CONCLUSION ILL TRY TO PUT ONE OUT TODAY SO YEAH LOVE U ALL MUAAHHHHH