𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

"why would I ever want someone who treated me as a second choice?"

~~~

tommy pov !

Today was the day. The day everyone was gonna be going home. But in better news, it was the day I was going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend. I know I can do it. I have nothing to fear now, right? No way she'll say no. She likes me. Or, she told me she did. She wouldn't lie, would she? Whatever. I walked into the living room and found y/n sitting on the couch on her phone. "Hey, can we talk real quick?" She gave me a mix of a confused look and a worried one, but nodded nonetheless. We sat down on my bed and just sat in silence until I decided to break it. "So I was thinking, you know what would suck?" 

She gave me a confused glare, "What?"

"If I had to ask you to be my girlfriend from across the world. That would be pretty shit, don't you think?" Her eyes widened and her confused frown turned into a soft smile. 

"Yeah, that would probably be pretty shit."

"So uh, Sryupp, or y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I just spit it out and decided to get it over with. I didn't even realise I was holding my breath until she responded. 

"I'd love to,  Tommyinnit." She smiled and I let out a sigh of relief. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and before I could even stand up she pulled me in for another kiss. I smiled into it and that's when it hit me, she's mine, the most perfect girl in the world, all mine.

Take it simps I wrote this instead of my essay.