𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

'Cause
Crush culture makes me wanna spill my guts out
I know what you're doin', trying to get me to pursue you

'CauseCrush culture makes me wanna spill my guts outI know what you're doin', trying to get me to pursue you

☽☽☽

tommy pov ! 

y/n was asleep. On my shoulder. And I had my arm around her. I couldn't really believe it. I mean, it probably meant nothing to her. A simple, meaningless gesture. But to me, it meant a lot. I was really worried that once we met in real life, she wouldn't like me anymore, and find me annoying or something. But she didn't. I mean, I definitely don't think she feels the way that I feel, but still, I'm grateful she can even stand to be around me. 

Eventually we got to the Airbnb, so I had to wake her and Tubbo up. We hadn't had anything planned for the day besides unpacking and maybe going to the store, so we were pretty free to do what we wanted. We all went inside and Wilbur started to show us around. 

"Okay well uh, this is the living room, theres the kitchen. We will probably cook a few times but we'll eat out for the most part. Heres the first bedroom, this is where me, Tommy, and Tubbo are gonna be sleeping so you guys can set your stuff down in there." I walked in the room and set my bag down in the corner. It was an alright sized room, big bed and a TV so that was nice. 

"Here's where Niki and y/n are gonna be sleeping." He showed us another room right next to ours, around the same size but the bed was a bit smaller, and theirs had a window. y/n and Niki sat down their bags and looked around before we moved along. 

"Also uh heres the first bathroom, we're just gonna make this this the girls bathroom because it's the smaller one." He explained and y/n rolled her eyes. 

"Here's where Nick, Clay, and George are gonna be sleeping." He told us, gesturing to a room where the three went to sit down their bags on the bed. He showed us the bathroom the guys would be using and we all went  to our respective rooms to unpack and whatnot. Tubbo told us he was gonna go shower and me and Wilbur nodded in response. 

"So, you and y/n?" He spoke suggestively as Tubbo closed the door.

"SHUT UP WILBUR!" I yelled as I left the room myself.

"You can't avoid me forever!" He argued back.

"I sure as hell can try!" I spoke before I shut the door. I decided to go checkup on y/n, so I knocked on her door. 

"Come in!" I heard her voice say through the door. I opened the door slowly to find her sitting on the bed, doing something on her phone. 

"Oh, uh hey Tommy." She quickly sat up with a smile, patting next to her for me to sit down. "What's up?"

"Oh uh, nothing really just wanted to check in you know." I told her and she nodded.

"Well uh, Niki's just finishing up in the bathroom and then we're gonna go to the grocery store. You can come if you want." She offered. 

"Sure! Can Tubbo come?" I accepted her offer. I'm sure it wouldn't be too crazy, just getting food and stuff for the week, but it still sounded fun.

"Yeah, we can leave in like 20 minutes" She smiled. And with that, we both began to get ready.

a/n

woah.....

harlow updating their story consistently ??????? what is this madness

anyways go drink water <33 take care of urself bae <33 

also ty for 3k reads and 101 votes :))