nineteen

Anna's P.O.V.

I felt a hand on my waist and heard a quiet gasp escape the girl who was next to me.

"Mmm what?" I mumbled and turned around to face her, my eyes still closed.

"What happened to your top?" She asked quietly, her voice deeper than normal.

"I was hot." I mumbled again then reached my hand out, found her face and put my finger on her lips. "Now shh..."

Her hand was still on my waist, stroking it slightly, going up to my ribs and stopping at the hem of my Calvin Klein bralette, then back down to my matching underwear.

I sighed and moved a little closer to her so I could feel her body heat. My hand that was on her lips landed on her neck and my thumb traced her jaw. Her smell engulfed me and I could feel myself drifting off again.

I didn't know how much time had passed but when Camila barged through the door, the sun was higher in the sky than before and I was closer to Normani. So close that I was flush against her.

"Wakey wakey!" Camila chirped.

"No." Normani mumbled for us. I was way too comfortable where I was and I didn't want to ruin it.

"But your mom made breakfast for us." She jumped on the bed and jumped so it moved. "She told me to get you."

Normani groaned. Then she groaned extra loudly when another body ran into the room and onto the bed.

"Wake up!" Dinah yelled. "I want to eat but I can't until you get your asses up and downstairs."

"Fine." Normani said, then sighed. But she didn't make a move to leave the bed.

Cold fingers then wrapped around my forearm and I was pulled from under the covers. I yelped from the cold air suddenly hitting my body, being so used to sharing Normani's body heat.

I then noticed Camila holding onto Normani's hand but Normani was still on the bed. Camila had probably tried to pull her up like Dinah did to me but obviously couldn't.

"Normani!" I heard a voice yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" She yelled back and pulled her hand back from Camila and Dinah let mine go at the same time. "I hate you guys." She grumbled as she stood up.

"You loooove us." Camila said then took a step away from Normani as she glared at her.

"Not this early in the morning I don't." She said and rolled her eyes when Camila pouted. "You're not cute."

Camila then looked at Lauren and said in a whiny voice. "Dinah."

"Don't take her seriously Walz, you know you're cute. She's just being a grumpy ass."

Camila then got a proud smile on her face, pointed a finger to Normani and said "hah!"

Normani said something back to her but I had stopped listening and just walked into her closet, seeing some shorts and a sweater and throwing them on my body.

"Come on, I'm hungry and whatever your mom is cooking smells amazing." I grinned at Normani and grabbed Dinah's hand that stood by the door and dragged her out of the room. Then I stopped, let go, waited for Normani and grabbed her hand and walked with her down the stairs.

"Finally, you're up!" Lauren groaned from her seat at the table, an abundance of delicious food spread out in front of her. Her hair was all over the place, it probably hadn't been long since she woke up either.

I heard Normani's stomach grumble and she licked her lips.

"So you must be Anna." I heard a voice-the same voice that called up the stairs this morning- say from behind me. I turned around and smiled at the woman, whose face resembled the girl I slept next to during the night.