twenty-four

I sat on the bed watching Normani as she walked around the room, making sure she had everything. She had music coming from a speaker that sat in the window.

My eyes were following her every move and I couldn't help but smile every time she went to get something then immediately turning around again when she forgot she was already fetching something else. Sometimes she'd catch my eye and smile before going back to picking stuff up and putting it away.

The rest were probably doing the same. Or so I thought.

I heard whispering near the door but didn't see anything when I looked. My eyes soon landed on Normani again who didn't seem to notice a thing. She sang softly to the song that was playing and I smiled again.

Then there was laughing and Dinah and Lauren came into view, Dinah's phone in her hand.

"Don't have anything better to do Anna?" Lauren smirked.

My eyes never left Normani. "Nope."

Normani just shook her head and smiled, looking at the item in her hand, then kept walking around.

Dinah jumped on the bed with me, making me move up and down with the mattress.

"Dinah." Normani groaned. "I just made the bed."

"Anna's sitting on it!" Dinah argued.

"Well, maybe I just like her more than you then." She shot back with a glare. Lauren laughed and Normani looked at her. "What?"

"Nothing." Lauren said but was still giggling.

"What?" Normani insisted, the smile long gone from her face now.

"It's just obvious that that's true." Lauren raised an eyebrow and I grinned.

"You liiike me." I teased and Normani looked at me, amusement in her eyes.

"You're my girlfriend, I have to like you." She said, using the same thing I said to her yesterday when I took her clothes.

I tried to look at her sternly but it was hard to do anything but smile. Lauren mumbled something and my attention fell on her again.

"What?" I asked like Normani.

She ignored me. "I have to keep packing."

"Me too." Dinah said and caught up to Lauren. They walked out the door together and I only caught a few words that were being shared between them. Something about official and whipped cream or something.

Normani rolled her eyes as she looked after them. "You have to stop that."

"Shut up." She said and joined me on the bed. "You do it too."

"You're a bad influence." I said back to her.

"Yeah? You too." She poked my side making me squirm. "Next thing you know, I'll be outside of dominos with my ass hanging out."

"Hey!" I laughed and Normani joined me. "Well, I wouldn't mind."

Normani hit my arm but kept laughing. "Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

I just kept laughing because... she really had no idea how much I'd like to and it was a miracle that she never caught me staring at her ass.

"Okay, calm down, it wasn't that funny." She nudged me as I tried to catch my breath.

I shook my head and wiped my eyes, still letting giggles fall out of my mouth. When I finally calmed down, I noticed Normani staring at me with a small smile on her face. "What?" I asked with a smile.