Accident

They were in the middle of practice when bickering could be heard in the middle of the court. It was their two middle blockers arguing about their play.

"I can get the ball if you blocked a little to the left!" Shoyo shouted, making Kei furrow his brow in annoyance.

"Oh shut up, you're not even that good at receiving." Kei stated, pushing his glasses up with his middle finger. This continued, people ignoring them since it was normal for them to fight and it never really got serious. They always stop when they get tired of insulting each other so they let them be. While the two were quarelling, Yuu and Ryuunosuke were playfully pushing each other when-

"Oof-" Yuu pushed Ryuunosuke too hard, causing him to lose his balance and push Kei who was behind him. The bickering came to an abrupt stop, causing everyone to turn their heads towards them.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry Tsukishi-" Ryuunosuke couldn't finish his sentence due to the sudden shock of seeing the two middle blockers. They were kissing! Kei suddenly pulled away, covering half of his face with his forearm, obviously blushing while Shoyo covered his face with his hands, looking down.

'THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS' They both thought, as Yuu bursted in laughter while Ryuunosuke apologized to them nonstop. The two middle blockers looked at him awkwardly, nodding their heads as an 'it's okay' gesture. They then walked away from each other, hiding their blushes. But one thought remained in their heads.

'It wasn't that bad...'

- e n d -

If you subscribe to Tsukihina Supremacy on youtube then yes that's me dear sweethearts <3