Pent up

A/n: to clear things up:
• Yama and Hina aren't dating.
• The ships here are YamaYama and TsukiHina.
• Karasuno lives in one big house together.
• this will contain smut and bdsm so if you haven't read smut or lemon yet then I suggest you don't read this.
Anyways enjoy :))

Weeks passed and Tadashi has been sexually frustrated lately, but he didn't want to bother Tobio because he was busy with studies here and there. Tadashi sighed, as he made his way to Shoyo's room. Although, the busy boyfriend case was the same with the ginger, he wasn't really as sexually frustrated as Tadashi since he had you know... Toys to play with( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Tadashi soon arrived in front of Shoyo's room, openning and closing the door as he entered as it was his room and colapsed on the bed. Shoyo who was reading on his desk wasn't amused.

"There's something called knocking if you haven't heard of that?" Shoyo spouted, closing the book he was reading to face Tadashi. Tadashi just groaned as he burried his face in Shoyo's pillow.

"This pillow doesn't smell like the other one..." Tadashi commented.

"Ah that's cause Kei slept over last night." Shoyo replied, crossing his legs as he stared at the greenette on his bed. This made Tadashi release another groan.

"Is Tobio still busy?" Shoyo asked, as Tadashi just nodded which made the ginger release another sigh. He got up from his chair and sat on the bed beside Tadashi, patting the mentioned male's back.

"So... How are you holding up? Do you wanna talk or-"

"It's not like I don't understand that he's busy, it's just that it's been weeks since we actually had time for each other and I know it sounds selfish of me but I just want to talk to him and be with him but I can't cause he's busy and he won't even come over to my room cause he thinks I'M also busy which is a bit true since I was given a special project by a teacher. But that'a not all, I've been really pent up lately but I don't want to bother Tobio you know? But I can't really take it anymore, the tension is too much!" Tadashi ranted, clutching onto the pillow he was now hugging. He burried his face into it once more and released a small shriek. Shoyo rubbed the taller male's back in a circular motion, attempting to calm him down which really helped.

"If you're so horny then why not just masturbate? I mean that's what I do when Kei is too tired for sexy times." Shoyo chuckled, a bit embarassed at his suggestion. Tadashi rolled over to face Shoyo, looking up from the pillow, heaving a sigh.

"The thing is... Masturbating isn't really my thing. I never got off on my own and now it's coming back to bite me."

"Well why not use a dildo or something? I'm pretty sure y'all have one when you get real kinky." Shoyo smirked as he saw Tadashi blushing.

"I- I don't have the courage to use a dildo myself!" Tadashi covered his face with the pillow that he was hugging, Shoyo giggled at the sight.

"I can help you get off I guess?" The ginger blurted out, which made Tadashi look at him.

"You will!?"

"Yeah, but I have to ask Kei if I can help you fi-"

"No! Don't tell Tsukki!😭" Tadashi cut him off, he didn't want his bestfriend to know about his sex life troubles.

"I- I mean I'll just ask 'Can I help Tadashi?' That's all"

"But that sounds kinda sus-"

"It'll be fine." Shoyo reassured him. Tadashi thought for a moment before surrendering to the tangerine's idea. 'How bad could it be?' The greenette thought.