Idk what to title this

A/n: It's just random since I'm practicing my writing skills rn. Criticize it as you please.

Cool air, dimly lit street lights, snow covered ground. It was another cold wintery night in Miyagi, just how Shoyo likes it. Walking on the sidewalk in this kind of setting at night was his kind of thing that no one would expect. Well, none except his secret lover, Tsukishima Kei. He turned around the corner, making his way to the park where they would meet up. Arriving at his destination, he sat down at the nearest bench, heaving a sigh upon sitting down on the cold seat. Vapor of his breath visible on the icy air. He closed his eyes, tilting his head upward, feeling the winter breeze on his pale, fair skin. After a few seconds of serenity, he slowly opened his eyes to view the moon above, resting on the clouds in a black blanket filled with stars we call 'the night sky'. Smiling to himself, he uttered the words: "where are you, my love", letting the moonlight illuminate his face, making it glow.

"I'm here" answered a familiar voice, causing Shoyo to snap out of his trance and look at the source of the voice. His smile widened at the sight of a tall, blonde male with golden brown eyes hidden behind those black glasses.

"You're here" Shoyo said, beaming at his boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei. The blonde male walked towards him, engulfing him in a huge warm hug, which, Shoyo gladly accepted and hugged back with no hesitation.

"It's freezing out here" Kei muttered, his head resting on the shorter male's head, shivering slightly. Shoyo giggled, snuggling on his boyfriend's chest, hoping that the friction would warm him up. It has been a while since the two of them were alone together due to their busy schedules filled with school and volleyball. Even though they're both first years, the workload they have is a lot. And since they kept their relationship a secret, they can't be openly affectionate with each other regardless of being with one another during practice. Kei soon broke the hug, staring into his boyfriend's hazel brown eyes that sparkled under the moonlight's influence. He broke into a small smile, admiring Shoyo's beauty.

"Let's go home" Kei said, already holding the shorter male's hand and leading him towards his house. They planned to have a sleepover a week before, since it was a long weekend and practices were suspended until futher notice. After all, rest is important too. Hand in hand, they enjoyed their walk, having light conversations about the randomest things by the pavement under the dimly lit streetlights.

— may or may not continue this lmao —