Snacks and Lectures

Hey, I am writing much longer chapters for this book than I have in the past. That, along with my taking so many advanced level courses, makes it a lot harder to write consistently. If my updating schedule is not consistent with what it usually is, I am so sorry. I am not trying to excuse myself though, and if it has been forever since I last updated, feel free to yell at me to get my crap together. With that being said, let's get started! (1145 Words)

"You know Harry, in school, you act all goody two shoes, but once you are off school grounds, you are all bad. It makes me wonder why. It could be that you're scared of your little friends and family getting hurt, but it seems that you just pulled Oinkers out, because it was me. So, what makes you care so little about these muggles. Were they mean to you, did they take away your stuffed bear or what?" Draco said, just trying to rile him up. 

"No, they abused me. Left me foodless for weeks at a time, I was their household slave, and completely emotionally unavailable. Oh, and trust me i know what you are going to say, 'You were so weak and scared that you couldn't even defend yourself against some muggles.'  Well, actually, I was more than strong enough. Before I even knew of magic, I let a huge anaconda out on that boy. I have gone through hardships, while you sat at home, having poor dobby feed you grapes. I am glad I set him free, because, I know what it is like to be constantly mistreated by cruel and evil vermin, but not being able to do anything, and still live with yourself, because, they are the only thing you have known as anything even remotely similar to family. I don't care, whether you go back to Hogwarts and tell people that i was abused, you know why, because I was strong enough to get out of my bad emotion toward others, you on the other hand, decide that you have to take it out on people who you think are weak. You are stupid enough to attempt something like that and try to push me down, and again, that is where you need to take advice from your father. Lucius knows when to step down and bow his head when outmatched, you on the other hand try to degrade others and push them down. Next time you try to degrade, me, Ginny, Dudley, Hermione, ANYONE, I will hunt you down and you will truly know what it is like to be pushed so far down, that you can't get up again. I would live one hundred years of pain and sorrow, before I could go and let someone like you degrade others," Harry stated, very surprisingly calm. 

"Draco, your mother is waiting to go take you to get your shoes waxed, I think it is time you go," he stated, before turning to leave aswell, before seeing Lucius Malfoy. "Good Afternoon Mr. Malfoy. I must assume that you heard all of that, although I don't really care, but I do have something to ask of you," Harry stated to Mr. Malfoy, smiling politely. "Oh, what would that be, Mr. Potter," he responded, knowing that he was outmatched, even by the seventeen-year-old boy. "At your next meeting, tell Tom i said hello. I haven't seen him in so long, and would love to show him a few of the spells I have learned. That is if he wants to hear from me. Sometimes he like to be a fun killer, like he Avada Kedavrad, his own ability to have fun. I hope I do see you soon," he said, before walking past him to help the others with their shopping.

After walking out, he picked up Penelope again, putting her on his shoulders, and grabbed Ginny's hand. They continued to madam malkins and got all of their new robes. Harry of course bought both Penelope and Ginny the best robes in the store, and secretly bought them for all of the Weasleys as well, but don't tell Molly that, until she finds them. Soon they were sized up and off to Quality Quidditch supplies. 

"Hey Harry, can I get a broom?" Penelope asked, from on top of Harry's head. "Well, we should probably wait until you get a little older, but I have a great idea. How about, once we get done shopping, I will have to get mine from Madam Malkin, because she is super nice, and watches it for me during the summer. How does that sound?" He said, getting the approval from her parents. 

"Yay! Harry is my favorite!" she shouted, leaving the whole store, who had not yet noticed him, to turn and snap photos. Wait, how did the press get here so fast? "So, you and Ginny really are dating?" "Why are you dating a Weasley, when there are much more powerful families with young daughters?" "Is that young girl, you and Ginny's child?" "Is it true that you and Draco Malfoy had a stand-off in Twilfitt and Tattings?" "Are you and Pansy really dating?" Penelope was soon crying, and her parents had gone outside and did not know of the drama. 

"Sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh," Harry said quietly, which not-so-surprisingly quieted the whole store. "Hey, Penelope, how about you go find a poster you like, over there with ginny. Would you like that?" he asked, as she nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. Ginny then took the young girl and walked away to look at posters and small figurines. 

"Okay, I can answer a few questions, but I will only answer if you all speak calmly, and one at a time," He stated, pointing to a young boy in the front. "Are you really dating Ginny Weasley? She is a snack, and I kind of might take that treat," he announced, licking his lips. "True, and yes. how old are you? Twleve?" he asked getting a nod, "Okay, that is inappropriate, she is sixteen, and that is nearly illegal. Okay, next."

After about fifteen minutes, Ginny and Penelope came back. "Look Harry! This one has you on it. What does it say?" asked Penelope, showing a poster of him. "Oh, hi Penelope. That is so cool, it says 'youngest seeker in a century'." "Cool!" she shouted, getting many awwws and pictures taken.  "Show him what you got Ginny!" she said, causing Ginny to giggle and pull something out from behind her back. 

It was a concrete mini sculpture, moving to show him catching a golden snitch in his mouth, but at the bottom it said, 'Just having a quick snack'. Ginny, giggled, then let out a full bellied laugh. "Not funny," Harry grumbled, receiving a 'yes it is'. 

What is your job/hobby, outside of reading or writing. I am a photographer, and absolutely love hearing about you guys. Bye Loves! 😘