So, This is the Plan...

(1068 words)

"Why is Teddy in the kitchen trying to juggle 7 juice pouches?" Molly asked, somehow sticking her head through our charms. "Wait how did you do that?" Bill shouted, staring at her shocked. "I am the mother of this house, these wards are under my name, and if I want I can go through your weak charms," she stated, rolling her eyes, "Now Harry's that is another story, maybe it's because you aren't my child, or maybe you are just that powerful, I would guess the latter, but I don't know. But, back to the subject, are you guys having another Weasley brother council meeting?" "Yeah, we welcomed Harry and Teddy, and I can assume that you heard what we were talking about," Bill said, looking at his mother. 

"Yeah, sorry to ruin your plans Harry, it was unintentional," Molly said, looking down sheepishly. "Oh, it's fine, I wanted to surprise you, but this works too. Would you like to hear what I was planning?" Harru asked, summoning another chair, wandlessly. "Wait, Harry, I didn't know you could do that," Percy said, in total awe. 

" I try not to do it in front of people, because I did it once with my glasses, and Draco Malfoy, said that I was trying to get attention, by having someone else send them to me," Harry said, looking down. "Hey, everybody, I am leaving to go pick up The Dursleys, then the Grangers, I should be back in 10 minutes," Arthur shouted the door behind him. 

"Well, we better hurry before my muggle family gets here, they would insist on either being the center of attention or extremely rude. Oh, thank you, Teddy, look at you, you are a natural multi tasker. You know your dad once carried, me, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and George to the office all at once because we were being naughty," Harry said, grabbing the drinks from the boy and sitting him on his chair, before handing out the drinks.

"Cool! Can I hear more stories about my dad?" he asked pleadingly. "How about every night, because, I need to tell you my plan, little man. Okay, so I want to do an..."

*Baby time skip*

"Harry, Harry, Harry, where are you? I need you to carry our bags upstairs."

"Sorry guys, that would be Vernon Dursley, and I would prefer that there were no commotion right now," Harry said, standing up from his chair, with Teddy now in his arms. "Hey, strong man, you wanna help me carry the bags upstairs?" harry asked Teddy, placing him down to walk beside the man. "Yeah!" exclaimed Teddy as he grasped his godfather's hand. 

"Who in god's name is that Harry. Wow, just like you to go around and get a woman pregnant. You are so irresponsible. I thought we raised you better," Petunia shrieked, looking not shocked at all. "No, he is my godson, my mother's friend's child. His dad passed just before summer, so his grandma is taking care of him until I graduate," Harry stated, shrinking the bags, and handing one to the small boy.

"No! You will not use magic on my bags, I don't need my clothes to become fit for a mouse, or all dyed green," Dudley shouted, causing Teddy to hand them back to me. "Okay then Teddy, let's get started. You want up?" He asked, offering his arm to the boy. Within minutes, Harry, had one bag left, and he was glistening with a thin layer of sweat from the luggage. 

"Harry, please say you are not carrying around Teddy while you are all hot and sweaty. Oh! Merlin, no. Okay, Teddy, we are gonna go take a bath, while Harry finishes getting everything upstairs. I expect that you, sir, are done and ready to take a shower by the time I get back here, or you will hear it from me. Do you understand?" Ginny scolded, trying to look as serious as possible, while also ogling his muscles through his shirt. 

"Awwww, I can't take a bath too... Okay, I will once I am done," The man said, although he definitely saw the staring. "Bye Teddy, be good for Ginny okay," He said as she sauntered off with his godson. "Bye Hawwy!" The small boy screamed. 

"Oh, I hate to ruin this moment, actually I don't, but could you hurry up?" groaned Vernon, as Dudley tried to stare out the window at the girl speeding away to the cabin. "Hey, loser. Who is she?" Dudley asked, still looking out the window at her slim waist, wide hips, and gorgeous long hair. "Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, that's Ginny. She is taken I'm afraid though," he said, as he grabbed the spoiled boy's trunk.

"Oh, well, hurry up."

*2 minute time skip*

"Ginny, are you in the bathroom with Teddy still?" Harry shouted, walking into the living space of their little temporary home. "Yeah, once he is clean and you shower, we are going to eat supper. Okay?" she shouted back. "Okay," Harry said, as he walked into him and Ginny's bedroom, to grab some clothes. 

"The shower is empty now," Ginny said, causing her boyfriend (soon to be fiance) to turn around. "Well, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing my gorgeous girlfriend in my sweatshirt. Is it my birthday?" he asked, pulling her close to him. "Not until tomorrow, but go clean yourself, you sweaty oaf. No kisses until that mop of hair and mess of abs are clean," she grinned, wiping her shoulders off, and not so casually wiping the sweat from her hands to his arms.

"Okay :(", he said, pretend to mope to the bathroom in their room. 

Hello loves, I am sorry I haven't updated in forever, I have been really busy with school and things. I appreciate all of the love I have been getting though and I love you all dearly. Spring break is supposed to be starting on Monday, so I hope I can get more uploaded, but with trying to get ready to sell my house and picking out stuff for our build, life has been busy. 

Today's question is, Do you have a favorite subject, or did you when you were in school? I absolutely love my English classes (given my love for reading and writing) I love to hear your answers, so let me know in the comments. Bye loves!