Asking Teddy

I ma thinking that this story might get kind of long. If y'all are in it for the long haul, strap in, I guess, an I will try to get a regular updating schedule going. If there is anything you want to see in this story, d.m. me, and let me know what you are wanting. Thx! (1219 words)

"George, Teddy! Where did you go?" Harry shouted, as he walked around the house. "Oh, hey Harry. Ginny took him to play in the creek, because," George began using finger quotes, "I am irresponsible, and wouldn't be paying enough attention." "Actually, that is great, can you gather Percy and Charlie, I need to speak with you and your brothers," Harry said, as he checked his back pocket to make sure the ring was still there. "No problem, but I can get them all here in a matter of seconds," he said, grabbing something off of the top of the fire place.

"Go right ahead, as long as it doesn't attract Molly or Ginny, that works," Harry said, as George quickly blew on the whistle. 

Within minutes, all of the Weasley boys were gathered around the dining table, with many illusion, silencing, and anti-sharing wards around the area. "I call to order this Weasley brother meeting, to both accept a new member, and address an issue. You all know Harry, as he is about as close to the family it gets, both myself and Ronniekins have vouched for him. Let us state our anthem," Fred stated, casting the words onto the table, and everyone began to speak. 

"As the 28th generation to carry on the Weasley brother council, I promise to protect all Weasleys, vouched for by 2 or more members of this council. I promise to protect the rights and liberties of all of those associated with the Weasley name, and to fight with my life. I promise with my whole heart to protect any Weasly sister, mothers, or friends, wether, death or despair. Our union was originally formed to protect the first Weasley born sister, and we will carry on that legacy, by hurting any boy or person who hurts our Weasley sister with equal or greater force," the boys chanted, hands over their hearts. 

"As acting Chief and oldest, Weasley, I would like to allow Harry James Potter into the Weasley brother council, and allow him to speak his point, in a calm and relaxed manner. Harry this is not a court, just tradition, please speak in a relaxed manner, we don't need a whole presentation," Bill said, grabbing Harry by the shoulders and standing him up. 

"Hey, so I have talked to Arthur, and have gotten permission, but i want to let you all know, that your opinion and judgment is as important as his, so I wanted to ask you all aswell. As you all know I have been dating you guy's younger sister for a while now, and given this time's dangers and events, there is no longer any point in putting off the inevitable. I have been at the forefront of this war, before I could walk, and I know that I love your sister. I have been thinking this over since the battle of Hogwarts and I have decided that since every year it gets worse, I will make myself a huge reason to live. I plan to ask Ginny to marry me," Harry spoke, getting no response, he asked, "Any thoughts?"

"Harry, you have been like a sibling to all of us, and have put you life on the line more than once. You are my best friend and although you dragged me into your whole mess, I believe that there is no person more fit to marry our sister," Ron stated, red-faced and smiling giddily. Multiple me too's were heard around the table. 

"As much as I would love to just say yes, and move along, I just can't. I am eternally grateful for what you did in this war, but, I must remember that you left our sister, crying and alone for all of her sixth year, with not even her own brother to help her. You broke her, and she will never know what you went throughout there, and that is the problem," Charlie stated, sorrowful looking.

"Charlie, you have no room to talk about what we went through, you weren't there, you were off in Romania. I wasn't out there fighting for my life half as long as he was through last year, but when I tell you, her not knowing is best, I mean it. If he had brought her along, then we would be having a very different conversation. I will not tell you everything that happened, but trust me when I say, that time changed us 3 more than you could ever know. Harry, before he even knew of Hogwarts had gone through more than any of you have in your lives. I will not tell you guy what he told me in confidence, but trust me, if anyone, would put everything on the line for her, it is Harry. If he wasn't as kind and cool-tempered as he is, he could have, without a wand, brutally murdered you. He is strong, brave, admirable, he is everything, we ever said Ginny needed in a man, and if he hurt her a little to save her a lot of hurt, and even death multiple times, you have no room to talk about something, you have no clue about," Ron raged, getting very close to hexing Charlie on the spot. 

"Okay, I give you my blessing, but trust and believe, that if you hurt her, that year of travel, would have been an easter egg hunt in comparison," Charlie said. "Yeah, I don't have to worry about that, because I don't plan on hurting her," Harry said, but at the end, looking out the window to see Teddy running toward the house. "Go get him Harry, I know you want to ask him to marry her too," Harry nodded and grabbed up Teddy as he ran through the door, carrying him to the table. 

"Hey, you want to be part of our council, where we protect Ginny?" Ron asked, setting him in the chair next to him. "Can I? I love Dinny," he said, smiling. "Okay, say, 'I am Teddy, and I am part of the Weasley brother council," he said, as he pushed Teddy's hand to his heart. "I am Teddy, and I am part of da Weaswy, bwother consil!"

The group cheered, and Harry got up to squat next to him. "Hey, so you know how Ginny is like your mom?" Harry asked getting a nod, "Well, I thought I should ask you if I can marry her." "Yay!!!!!!!! My mommy and daddy are getting married!" Teddy cheered, the older kids thanking Merlin they put up a silencing charm. "Wait, Teddy, you know that I still have to ask Ginny. But I hope she is as excited as you!" Harry said, as he hugged the boy. "Okay, but can we go get apple juice?" he asked, bouncing in Harry's arms. "Only if you get one for everybody, because I need to tell you guys my plan," he said, sending him off to the fridge in the kitchen. 

Hey guys, I appreciate you all, and I might start doing HP trivia at the end of these. What is the Dursley' home address? Bye Loves!