Tension Beyond Belief

I hope you enjoy! This line won't go to right justified, just go with it, Wattpad doesn't like me... (747 words)

"Choose your last words wisely," she sneered, pulling up his chin. 

The figure, on its knees before her, locked eyes with the woman's fierce brown ones. "Just three... I love you." 

The figure lifted itself from the ground, and kissed the now-shorter girl. "Oh, you little cheater. You cannot do that. I got you fair and square. Harry James Potter! If you do it, I will kill you. You can't just go inside and hide behind my mum! Harry James Potter!!!!" Ginny screamed as she chased Harry's now-hidden body into the house.

Ginny could hear the hushed whispers of her siblings as she ran toward the kitchen door. Bursting through the door she froze, and saw her brothers smiling and whispering, while Harry snuck behind her mum, still unseen by the group. 

"Harry James  Potter, I will snap your wand in half!" she shouted, scurrying up to the island, opposite of him. 

"Haha, too bad for you. I don't even need it! Muahahaha. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh," he shouted, back trying to stay on the other side of the island, until she jumped on top of the island. 

"Well, maybe I'll take your nose, and toss it off with the elder wand for Voldemort," she hissed, jumping on top of him and pinning his arms and legs. Her wand was pushing into his face, leaving him very little room to move. 

"Harry, Ginny, get off of the floor, before I come over there and take you off the floor myself!" Molly shouted from her place at the stove. 

The two got up, grumbling about cheating and how Mrs. Weasley is a life saver. The family walked over to the table, and sat down at the large table for lunch. Sandwiches were passed and lemonade was drank, but even Teddy and Penelope's cuteness couldn't stop Harry from worrying about the fast approaching event that evening. 

*Ding Dong*

"Harry, go get the door, or no food for a week!" Petunia shouted at the boy sitting at the head of the table. Arthur's face began to turn red with rage very quickly, before Harry waved off the comment and stood. 

As the boy walked to get the door, he saw Luna and Neville through the window. "Oh, hi guys, I am so excited you guys are here! We just started eating lunch. Neville, I want to talk to you for a moment if I may. Thanks!" Harry greeted, and watched Luna turn the corner. 

"So, Harry, I got your letters, and I heard the plan. Honestly I am so excited for you. You have done nothing but sacrifice during your entire life, and I am so overjoyed for you to be happy, and get something from life. You deserve it," Neville gushed, gripping Harry's shoulders. 

After a couple more minutes of talking, the two men walked into the dining room to find Vernon sitting at the head of the table, and the girls trying to get him to move. "Mr. Dursley, I think it would be better if you sat next to your wife and son, rather than Ginny and Teddy," Hermione suggested, picking up Teddy out of his seat, and onto her hip. Harry was already starting to pale in fury, and that is saying something.

"Oh, little lady, I am sure that Ms. Weasley is fine with me sitting here. Right dear?" Vernon insisted, placing his large hand onto Ginny's thigh and patting it. Ginny visibly recoiled, and Harry was sent tumbling down a tunnel of anger and fury.

"Vernon, I suggest that you get up, and walk back to your seat, before I decide that we will be having whale blubber for lunch," Harry growled, in the most terrifying voice he had probably ever used. Vernon spun so fast his neck jiggled, before hastily waddling back to his seat, still terrified of his nephew from the night before. 

The tension at the table was unbearable, as everyone ate. Many noticed Ginny's shaking hand reaching out for Harry's, and for the rest of the meal, the two held hands, ignoring the stares from all around the table.

I know this chapter was insanely short, but I want to make the next one pretty long, like maybe 2k words. But anyway, what other fandoms are you a part of? I love Marvel and Percy Jackson, but there is always something new with me. Bye Loves!