Reyna X Luca (Pt. 1)

"Luca do we really have to go tonight?" Reyna whines as she puts on her favorite lipgloss. She was adored in a short black dress, with a pair of black heels to match, and diamonds all over. Her necklace, her bracelets, her rings, her earrings, all of her jewelry was diamond and silver. Luca never let her wear anything but.

"Yes, we do. My father is expecting us, remember?" Luca replies walking over to kiss the top of Reyna's head. Her red hair just barely longer than shoulder length flowed freely over the semi-thin straps of her dress. Luca loved the way her hair looked when she wore black.

Reyna stood to face Luca, tilting her face upwards. Luca stood at 6 foot 5, making Reyna's 5'8 figure feel puny compared to him. Luca grabbed Reyna's hand leading her to the door, and then to the car waiting outside.

They climbed into the black Rolls Royce and drove to Luca's parents in Manhattan. Luca and Reyna had an apartment on the top floor of a building in the heart of Brooklyn. Reyna loved the city lights and the feel the city often gave her. Luca moved them both to their apartment once she learned how much Reyna loved the city. Luca works in the American Mafia with his dad. He also owns a contracting business, and accounting office as a cover and extra income. Luca's family is well known on the East Coast and well acquainted with the Gabbana family. Luca is 28 years old and started dealing with the Mafia right out of high school. He graduated top of his class from Cornell in business and accounting. Reyna went to school for biology and animal sciences and graduated three years after Luca from Cornell. Reyna is 25 years old and works as a bookkeeper for Luca and his family. Even though Luca insisted she doesn't have to work she still wanted to do something, so she book-keeps and research's for the labs at Cornell.

They arrived at the house and discussed recent dealings with Luca's father and uncles. Reyna talked with Luca's mother and aunts about fashion, her work, and what color marble goes well with a white tile backsplash in a kitchen. After two hours of talking and eating, Reyna became tired and quietly asked Luca if they could go home.  Kissing her gingerly on the forehead he placed his arm on her lower back, said goodbye to his family, and walked Reyna to the car.

***

Reyna had her head against the car window watching the light and buildings go by as they drove. Luca's hand was rested on her leg, tracing small circles into the fabric.

"What's wrong baby?" Luca asks, snapping Reyna out of her sleepy trance. She looks over at him with her hazel eyes wide. God those eyes always made Luca's knees go weak.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about work." Reyna replies lifting Luca's hand with hers to hold it. She held his hand with one hand while the other drew patterns onto Luca's palm and back of his hand. Reyna always loved playing with Luca's hands and would mess with his hands if she got nervous at parties or get-togethers.

"Don't worry too much. I hate seeing my girl worry." Luca says putting his hand onto Reyna's cheek, drawing circles onto her soft skin. Luca felt Reyna lean into his touch, and wanted to wrap his arms around her small figure at that moment. "When we get home we can do whatever you want." Luca says looking deeply into Reyna's eyes.

***
warning: smut

Reyna and Luca arrive at their apartment a few minutes later. Luca helps Reyna out of the car and then picks her up off of her feet, catching Reyna off guard. Luca carries her, bridle style, into the building up to their apartment. He set her down onto the couch when they reached their apartment, took off her heels, and went to get her makeup remover. She sat in silent awe as Luca removed her makeup and kissed her on the lips quickly after. Reyna lifted her hands to Luca's face and rubbed his cheekbones with her thumbs as she stared into Luca's striking blue eyes.

"What do you want to do baby? I'm all yours." Luca says staring back at Reyna.

"I want you...to fuck me until I can't think straight." Reyna replies bashfully watching for Luca's reaction.

"I guess you don't need this dress then?" Luca replies reaching for the zipper. Luca reaches the zipper and tears the dress off of Reyna. He picks her up, and she wraps her legs around his torso while unbuttoning his dress shirt. Luca walks her over to their bedroom while admiring the black lingerie set she wore. Lace patterns danced across her breasts and waistline. Luca wanted to do unspeakable things to her at that very moment. Reyna was released from Luca's grasp and stood undoing the rest of his dress shirt to reveal the toned and study figure Luca had. Luca took off Reyna's jewelry and his dress shoes and slacks.

Reyna stepped back and eased herself onto the bed, slipping out of her black panties, and spending her legs apart keeping eye contact with Luca the entire time. Luca slowly kneeled in front of Reyna and began kissing the inside of her legs softly and slowly. Reyna unclipped her bra and ran her fingers through her hair as she hummed with delight.

"Don't tease me so much Luci." Reyna moans arching her back and looking at the ceiling. Luca loved the little name she gave him and her special way of spelling it. He moved towards her and began rubbing her in all her favorite spots. Eventually moving his hand away from her moving his face towards her even more, inserting his tongue into her as she moaned with delight. He started slow but after a while, Reyna spoke up, "Luci please be tougher you know how much I love it." Reyna pulled at his jet black hair as he began attacking her g-spot with a passionate force. "Oh, f-fuck Luci." Reyna's back arches once more as she moans over and over again. "Oh don't s-stop Luci, oh please make me cum." Reyna pulls his hair again as Luca persists in his rough act of love.

Reyna is moaning Luca's name over and over again as she reaches euphoria. Her back arches yet again, pulling at Luca's hair. Reyna squeals in delight and utter satisfaction as she reaches her climax. She sees stars as she screams Luca's name, arching her back even more. She is breathing heavily as she sees him pull away and take off his boxers. He knows her all too well. Luca is on top of Reyna kissing her collarbone and breasts. "Luci..." she whispers breathlessly. He lifts his head to look at her as she bites her lip. She wants him in the worst way possible. "Please me." she says as she plays with her breasts. Luca takes the matter into his own hands, wasting no time in putting his cock where she wants it. She feels him in the very pit of her stomach and she gasps and rolls her eyes in delight. He slowly strokes her g-spot until she demanded he pushes harder against her causing her back to arch, her eyes to roll, and her toes to curl. "Oh, f-fuck Luci that feels so good." Reyna moans squeezing her breasts. "Oh please make me cum, please make me scream."

Luca is harshly stroking Reyna's g-spot when she drapes her arms over his neck, dragging her nails down his back while screaming his name. Reyna sees stars once again and rolls her eyes yet again. "Oh fuck that feels so good." she mutters, out of breath. Luca pulls away from her, chasing his own orgasm, and soon came all over Reyna's stomach.

***

After cleaning up and putting on a pair of boxers and panties, Reyna and Luca lay together in bed slowly drifting to sleep.